Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, SouthInGuy said:

I'm gonna be mad if my shirt looks like this. :crossed:

wow this looks super cheap. :( why am I not surprised ? Also this font/logo wasn't used anywhere. this era is so random...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

does anyone know if the Levi trucker Chemtrails jacket is men's or women's cut? I went to the Levi Outlet store the other day just to try and see the different sizes on me and there were two different versions of the sherpa trucker jacket with WILDLY different fits/sizes for the two cuts :defeated:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

1 hour ago, SouthInGuy said:

I have a feeling it will. I'm not sure why they made the decision to go with such a damn thin material ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

29 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I have a feeling it will. I'm not sure why they made the decision to go with such a damn thin material ?‍♂️

I definitely could not get away with that see through material... 

1 minute ago, SouthInGuy said:

I definitely could not get away with that see through material... 

That makes two of us. That material was definitely a decision, not necessarily a good decision.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

50 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

I actually like how thin/sheer the material looks

kinda gives me very very low key ultraviolence cover and west coast vibes... :sass: just wear it with a white strapless bra and you'll have the look

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

kinda gives me very very low key ultraviolence cover and west coast vibes... :sass: just wear it with a white strapless bra and you'll have the look

what about for our gentleman? 

If anyone finds more litho restocks please let a bitch know, I’m not missing much of her stuff but this one slipped me by while I was busy and im still not ok about it. 

9 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

All of her merch had a terrible quality though. Even the Blue Jeans-print shirts she sold during the Paradise-Tour are worse than half of what you'd get in Primark :toofloppy:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I was under the impression the Spotify exclusive picture disk was sold out? It says it is available for pre-order on her universal store and im confused, did I miss something? 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

6 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

All of her merch had a terrible quality though. Even the Blue Jeans-print shirts she sold during the Paradise-Tour are worse than half of what you'd get in Primark :toofloppy:

My FIILY hoodie is of great quality though. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, CyberCherry said:

I was under the impression the Spotify exclusive picture disk was sold out? It says it is available for pre-order on her universal store and im confused, did I miss something? 

yea, theres still 175 copies available on the UK store. since they dont ship outside the UK though, it pretty much means its sold out for most people ever since the US store sold out of them

image.png

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

yea, theres still 175 copies available on the UK store. since they dont ship outside the UK though, it pretty much means its sold out for most people ever since the US store sold out of them

I missed that seeing as I was too lazy to try and go to the checkout with it until now :noparty:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

8 hours ago, JamiDelRey said:

does anyone know if the Levi trucker Chemtrails jacket is men's or women's cut? I went to the Levi Outlet store the other day just to try and see the different sizes on me and there were two different versions of the sherpa trucker jacket with WILDLY different fits/sizes for the two cuts :defeated:

Wild guess here: the front pockets look a bit small and it looks like the cut goes in a little bit around the waistline (when I look at the store's pictures), so I'm gonna guess it's women sizes. But maybe @Elle can tell you?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png