Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

9 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

I'm def not selling my numbered vinyl. Just glad I was able to get one before they sold out. I regret never buying the heart shaped LFL single from UO when it was available, because now it's redic priced. 

The 3rd picture disc had better drop today. I mean, we're a week out from the release as of today.  I'm wondering if it will be very limited in quantity ? 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

16 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I'm def not selling my numbered vinyl. Just glad I was able to get one before they sold out. I regret never buying the heart shaped LFL single from UO when it was available, because now it's redic priced. 

The 3rd picture disc had better drop today. I mean, we're a week out from the release as of today.  I'm wondering if it will be very limited in quantity ? 

Yeah I’m definitely not selling mine either. I’m really hoping the last Picture disc drops soon so I could buy a few vinyl variants I want and qualify for free shipping. 

13 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Yeah I’m definitely not selling mine either. I’m really hoping the last Picture disc drops soon so I could buy a few vinyl variants I want and qualify for free shipping. 

how do we know there are three picture discs?

what else is dropping?

so far I got

signed cd

signed litho

grey, clear and black vinyl

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon Boy said:

how do we know there are three picture discs?

what else is dropping?

so far I got

signed cd

signed litho

grey, clear and black vinyl

The leaked agenda for the release of COCC and because someone posted a pic online of a pic disc that hasn't been officially announced yet. We weren't sure what the 3rd pic disc was going to be, but the leaked picture showed the Neil alternative vinyl cover as the last pic disc. We're just waiting for the preorder to go live :crossed:

5 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

The leaked agenda for the release of COCC and because someone posted a pic online of a pic disc that hasn't been officially announced yet. We weren't sure what the 3rd pic disc was going to be, but the leaked picture showed the Neil alternative vinyl cover as the last pic disc. We're just waiting for the preorder to go live :crossed:

Is there any possibility that the Neil photo is just the back side of the Spotify exclusive? Very very unlikely, but I’m hoping it’s a picture we haven’t seen before. If it’s being sold as a webstore exclusive I’m really hoping it’s a photo no other store is selling :toofloppy:

6 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

my prediction is itll go live either today in the next 4 hours or monday

image.png

1 minute ago, cherrycokes said:

Is there any possibility that the Neil photo is just the back side of the Spotify exclusive? Very very unlikely, but I’m hoping it’s a picture we haven’t seen before. If it’s being sold as a webstore exclusive I’m really hoping it’s a photo no other store is selling :toofloppy:

Honestly, I was really hoping it would be a pic we haven't seen before. Something to make it even more exciting. There are way too many variants with the same cover imo and the Spotify pic disc is even more unique because of the pic used. Sadly, the leaked photo (assuming it wasn't photo shoped) was of the Neil cover, so chances are that's what it's going to be. I actually like the other pics Neil took of Lana in the Yosemite shirt. I really, really, really wish we would have gotten a vinyl variation with one of those pics as the cover ? 

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

my prediction is itll go live either today in the next 4 hours or monday

I feel this is the case too. I'm really hoping it's today tbh. I need to get all of my funds situated for next week's release. I have over $600 tied up in preorders ?‍♂️ God, that sounds crazy to actually type out... I've never spent so much on a single album release.

27 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

does anyone have a picture of this leak I would love to see it? 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon Boy said:

does anyone have a picture of this leak I would love to see it? 

https://www.limundo.com/kupovina/Muzika-i-filmovi/Muzika/Gramofonske-ploce/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-the-Country-Club/99486589

Seems pretty accurate and not photo shopped. Until it gets released tho, we're not gonna know for sure

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon Boy said:

thank you this is by far the best picture disc 

It's nice, but a pic we already have a variant of. I'd rather have something unique tbh. I like the Spotify disc more because that's the only variation of that kind (picture)

34 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

It's nice, but a pic we already have a variant of. I'd rather have something unique tbh. I like the Spotify disc more because that's the only variation of that kind (picture)

I agree. I like the second one better because so far it’s the only time we’ve seen that picture. I would like to see one of the Yosemite pics as the third picture disc...

5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

What if the third picture disc is something only available in physical stores or something and that's why it has not been made available yet?

As a Record Day exclusive ? hmm... I actually hadn't thought about that

3 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

I agree. I like the second one better because so far it’s the only time we’ve seen that picture. I would like to see one of the Yosemite pics as the third picture disc...

This x?

4 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

i was hoping for the wolf pic!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

What if the third picture disc is something only available in physical stores or something and that's why it has not been made available yet?

Yeah, but 99% sure that’s not the case.

On the leaked Chemtrails merch release schedule, the Spotify pic disc, the grey and the transparent had all D2C after, which I don’t know what it stands for but it means that it’s a store exclusive (meaning it will only be sold on her official store). The last picture disc, that’s in fact picture disc #2, also had D2C after so it definitely means it will only be sold on her store.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

On the leaked Chemtrails merch release schedule, the Spotify pic disc, the grey and the transparent had all D2C after, which I don’t know what it stands for but it means that it’s a store exclusive (meaning it will only be sold on her official store). The last picture disc, that’s in fact picture disc #2, also had D2C after so it definitely means it will only be sold on her store.

D2C = Directly to Customer or Directly to Consumer 

So you're correct, sold via a store to a customer

5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

true, you're right, I forgot that list was only about D2C products (which btw stands for Direct to consumer) .