Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

7 hours ago, Distantly said:

Got my Amazon vinyl today! It was definitely a cream colored vinyl similar to Violet. Is that the consensus? It was a little more “yellower”? Held up against the light but I wouldn’t call it beige 

Mine from Amazon came out pretty much white. When held up to the light for me its peachy with no marble.

3 hours ago, littleseashell said:

I was literally going to buy it today and it just sold out :omg:

I've heard of there being restocks on and off for the past year but I have no idea if that was the last batch. I REALLY hope not. It's pretty hard to find but definitely not as rare as the UO  version

Yeah there has been multiple restocks of the nfr green vinyl on her shop, which I find super interesting because I don’t think they ever restocked the honeymoon red vinyl, or the lust for life clear vinyl once they sold out on her website. I wonder if they’d ever restock cocc vinyl once they sell out. That’s if they ever sell out. 

Ahhh the vinyl with the signed print came back on the aus store but it says “Looks like there is a problem with this product. Please try again later.”

Do you think it’ll come back? Or did I miss it again

FzytWEW.png

My stupid old dumb ass apparently didn’t order any copies of the regular cassette and now I think it’s sold out everywhere? I can’t believe it’s really gone. Does anyone have a link (thank you) to any of her stores that might have it? :defeated:

Just now, SouthInGuy said:

My stupid old dumb ass apparently didn’t order any copies of the regular cassette and now I think it’s sold out everywhere? I can’t believe it’s really gone. Does anyone have a link (thank you) to any of her stores that might have it? :defeated:

it’s at urban outfitters i’m pretty sure 

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

uh oh wait where'd u get it? 

This is the amazon one! It came cream instead of beigeish, but held up to the light it’s kinda peachy so I guess sorta beigeish lol

2 hours ago, Alunadelrey said:

Mine from Amazon came out pretty much white. When held up to the light for me its peachy with no marble.

Yeah, same here exactly. I guess that’s just how they came out

1 hour ago, Poor Stacy said:

My Amazon beige is basically a marbled peach/light orange.

Ughh marbled?? Mine wasn’t ?

I finally got my signed cd! I can’t upload a pic at the moment but it literally says “Lana Del Key” the R is not closed at the top and looks like key. It’s driving me fucking crazy. I need to get a blue marker and fix it but then I feel like it’s even less authentic. :defeated::crai: also please no it’s fake slander bc I I’m already depressed and I need it to be real ;)

My amazon vinyl is a nice marbled beige color. I'd say more like apricot with some oranges through it especially against light. 

Does anyone have pics/link to photos of the whiter pressing?