Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

yup but idk if its the regular denim jacket or the sherpa one cuz i ordered both?

I only ordered the sherpa one, so thats what the email's for. I think the regular one on her website says "expected to ship out Late May"

Its confusing though because I'm pretty sure the sherpa jacket is still being fulfilled by UMG while the regular one is being fulfilled by Live Nation haha

Did anyone order the art print and get a shipping notif yet? I want to put her up in my new space so badly. My email said to expect it in early May, and here we are, mid-May.

Also I ordered the signed litho from the German store and I was shocked at how quickly I got it. I hate that some of y'all are still waiting for yours. :(

giphy-1.gif 

7 hours ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Did anyone order the art print and get a shipping notif yet? I want to put her up in my new space so badly. My email said to expect it in early May, and here we are, mid-May.

Also I ordered the signed litho from the German store and I was shocked at how quickly I got it. I hate that some of y'all are still waiting for yours. :(

I ordered the print too and no shipping notification yet :bebe:

omg I'm honestly so surprised but I got a shipping notification for the sherpa denim jacket!!! 

I didn't get an email confirmation, though, the notification came from FedEx and it has the confirmation number from my order so it has to be it haha but I'm really surprised! It should be here in a few days too!

22 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

omg I'm honestly so surprised but I got a shipping notification for the sherpa denim jacket!!! 

I didn't get an email confirmation, though, the notification came from FedEx and it has the confirmation number from my order so it has to be it haha but I'm really surprised! It should be here in a few days too!

It came today! And I love it even though it fits a little weird since its a men's jacket haha but for anyone else who ordered it, keep an eye out for it because it might be coming soon too!

On 5/15/2021 at 5:30 PM, ultrababy said:

Hey guys, do you know if they’ll restock this one? https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Exclusive-Picture-Disc-2/6X1O0000000
Also, are the tote bags only avaible on the US site?

I’m going to say no, sadly. I ordered this and it never came and they told me I can choose to get another one or a refund. I chose to get another copy and they came back and said sorry there are none left so it’s just a refund. Luckily a month later I eventually got the PD lol.. but yeah sorry I don’t think they’ll restock it’s probably only available on the village now. 

11 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

just got a mail about a limited sun hat but its nowhere online lol

also its ugly and NOT "Del Ray" wtf

cc72a68b-93ec-4d49-9b43-186f61085111.jpe

WHERE IS ITTTTT I NEED IT:oh:

original.gif

52 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

I think they uploaded it to wrong site (shoplanadelrey.com, which automatically redirects to ldrvillage.com) 

It should be on lanadelreystore.com :rip:

57 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Del Ray ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ Seriously, someone should be fired

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

@venicebitx @J.R.OMEGA @sweetcinnamoncherry theyre up now and completely overpriced :rip:

https://lanadelreystore.com/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-sun-hat?variant=39263761006671

only 100 in stock tho

edit: they adjusted the price, it was 85 bucks before and now its 60. still way too much but at least its less lmao

image.png

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

@venicebitx @J.R.OMEGA @sweetcinnamoncherry theyre up now and completely overpriced :rip:

https://lanadelreystore.com/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-sun-hat?variant=39263761006671

only 100 in stock tho

edit: they adjusted the price, it was 85 bucks before and now its 60. still way too much but at least its less lmao

... 60 $:crai:

original.gif

25 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

im dumb af and didnt check if the promo code still works before ordering, but it does :rip: use LDR15 to get 15% aka 9 dollars off

when I tried it, it said “This code isn't valid for the items in your cart”

oh well, still ordered anyway - I’m going to the beach next month so this will be super cute for that :hype:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

oh well, still ordered anyway - I’m going to the beach next month so this will be super cute for that :hype:

huh i hope they didnt take it down :rip:

yes it does look really cute! and they now say its 80cm in diameter so its gonna be huuuuge

image.png

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

huh i hope they didnt take it down :rip:

yes it does look really cute! and they now say its 80cm in diameter so its gonna be huuuuge

I think the discount codes only work for the NFR and Violet merch, cuz I tried them back when I ordered some of the chemtrails merch and they didn't work then either unfortunately :rip:

$60 plus shipping brought it to like $74 for me....a lot of money but I'm still really happy I got it haha 

It doesn't say its a pre-order so hopefully it'll be shipping out soon!

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Not you thinking it’ll get here that quickly :cryney2:

jkjk lol I hope it does get here in time I’m just traumatized by my 3/4 Chemtrails related orders still not here