Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Wrong thread I am sorryΒ :toofunny:

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 hours ago, VioletPrincess said:

Large hats are not my thing but I'm beginning to want the sun hatΒ :bebe:

Β 

Do you think you'd be able to tell me you're expected delivery date and post pics when you get itΒ @sweetcinnamoncherry ?Β 

Yes I can do that! And it says its supposed to come next Thursday, so I'll keep you updated haha

The way that I'm still waiting for theΒ COCC PD and the signed art card + CD from the German storeΒ :oprah2:Β I should probably hit them up and ask where it is since I ordered the signed art card + CD in February and the PD in March so that's like 3-2 months of waitingΒ :air2:Β Should I be concerned with how long this has takenΒ since I do happen to live in New Zealand?Β 

PSA: I did order the standard record with the signed litho from her AU store which came pretty fastΒ 

Β 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

37 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

The way that I'm still waiting for theΒ COCC PD and the signed art card + CD from the German storeΒ :oprah2:Β I should probably hit them up and ask where it is since I ordered the signed art card + CD in February and the PD in March so that's like 3-2 months of waitingΒ :air2:Β Should I be concerned with how long this has takenΒ since I do happen to live in New Zealand?Β 

PSA: I did order the standard record with the signed litho from her AU store which came pretty fastΒ 

Β 

they probably fucked up your order and already sold it to someone else just like they did with mine… just ask for refund at this pointΒ 

6 hours ago, CyberCherry said:

Β 

yea, its probably got to do with NZ. mail comes w/ regular passenger flights for the most part, and those are almost non-existant atm

Β 

a norwegian friend of mine only received her cocc stuff 1.5 weeks ago, so im sure itll show up eventually! but id still contact the store about it, theyll refund you :creep:

image.png

6 hours ago, venicebitch said:

they probably fucked up your order and already sold it to someone else just like they did with mine… just ask for refund at this pointΒ 

Ahh not really sure what to do because of what you experienced and what @Dominikx4Β said, I'll probably just contact anyway but I really hope they didn't do that to my order, id be super upset. I'm really sorry that happened to you :(

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

21 hours ago, CyberCherry said:

Β 

Also does anyone know if I can send a message to the German store in English? lmaoΒ 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 hour ago, White Hot Forever said:

Β 

I messaged her French store in English and they responded back in English so I think so

Thank you!Β :kiss:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

All the chemtrails clothing/accessories merch was taken off of her regular store and is now on LDR Village

Β 

Makes me think they might be preparing her store for some Blue Banisters merchΒ :fabcat:

I got my COCC print today and it's a little smaller than I pictured (not sure why bc the measurements were on the website lmao) but it's really beautiful! It almost has a painted canvas look and feel to it up close. I'm excited to get it in a frame!

β™‘Β giphy-1.gifΒ β™‘

Β 

@VioletPrincessΒ the hat actually came today! And its huge haha but the embroidery looks nice and it would definitely be nice at the beach since it pretty much covers past my shouldersΒ :oic:

Β 

I posted some pictures of the hat here if you wanna see!Β 

Β 

Β 

I also got the art print, chemtrails blanket, and forgotten vibes box too! All really nice items as well!