Jump to content
Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

@VioletPrincess the hat actually came today! And its huge haha but the embroidery looks nice and it would definitely be nice at the beach since it pretty much covers past my shoulders :oic:

 

I posted some pictures of the hat here if you wanna see! 

 

 

I also got the art print, chemtrails blanket, and forgotten vibes box too! All really nice items as well!

:party: appreciate you thinking of me! Def is huge lol but I've been really warming up to it - figures it would be sold out when I decide to get it :rollin:

 

I did buy the sun hat on LDRVillage, so we'll see if it is the same (or as oversized at least) . . .

 

Also glad you're happy with your other purchases! I also have the blanket and box, both of which are some of my fave merch items :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VioletPrincess said:

:party: appreciate you thinking of me! Def is huge lol but I've been really warming up to it - figures it would be sold out when I decide to get it :rollin:

 

I did buy the sun hat on LDRVillage, so we'll see if it is the same (or as oversized at least) . . .

 

Also glad you're happy with your other purchases! I also have the blanket and box, both of which are some of my fave merch items :D

of course! and yeah I'm interested to see if its the same hat as well! I feel like it probably is, but since they used a different picture on the village who knows haha 

 

And yeah I'm really happy to have them! Blankets, sun hats, and the vibes box are things I never would have expected to be merch but they were such good ideas and I can tell a lot of thought went into their design and stuff haha I hope we'll see that with the merch for the next album too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just heard back from Lana's universal store customer service support saying that I should have received my order by now and recommended I call my local postal sorting office, which I did, and they have no information about my package whatsoever. Anyways, they said if they don't have any information about the order/package I should email them back asking to re-send me the PD if they still have it in stock (I think they do, it's the Neil PD) so hopefully I can get another one sent out to me. If not, they would give me store credit (no refunds) just a credit voucher. Still haven't heard back from the German store about my COCC CD + signed art card which is the one I am most concerned about and I ordered that one back in February. :pft:

PSA: Don't be stupid like me (I didn't pick the tracked delivery option) so I am always going to pick tracked shipping from now on.


Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 9:39 AM, CyberCherry said:

Just heard back from Lana's universal store customer service support saying that I should have received my order by now and recommended I call my local postal sorting office, which I did, and they have no information about my package whatsoever. Anyways, they said if they don't have any information about the order/package I should email them back asking to re-send me the PD if they still have it in stock (I think they do, it's the Neil PD) so hopefully I can get another one sent out to me. If not, they would give me store credit (no refunds) just a credit voucher. Still haven't heard back from the German store about my COCC CD + signed art card which is the one I am most concerned about and I ordered that one back in February. :pft:

PSA: Don't be stupid like me (I didn't pick the tracked delivery option) so I am always going to pick tracked shipping from now on.

If you don't want store credit then do a credit card chargeback

In my country they need to give you a refund if they can't deliver your order


Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2021 at 5:02 PM, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

@VioletPrincess the hat actually came today! And its huge haha but the embroidery looks nice and it would definitely be nice at the beach since it pretty much covers past my shoulders :oic:

 

I posted some pictures of the hat here if you wanna see! 

 

 

I also got the art print, chemtrails blanket, and forgotten vibes box too! All really nice items as well!

I just got my hat and forgotten vibes box too! The hat is humongous! How/where are you going to store yours? I have no idea what to do with it now. I'm thinking of somehow hanging it on my wall without damaging it :uh:.

I also took the ribbon off of my forgotten vibes box and now I have no idea how to put it back on :icant:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

I just got my hat and forgotten vibes box too! The hat is humongous! How/where are you going to store yours? I have no idea what to do with it now. I'm thinking of somehow hanging it on my wall without damaging it :uh:.

I also took the ribbon off of my forgotten vibes box and now I have no idea how to put it back on :icant:

Right now the hat is just sitting on a laundry basket in the corner of my room haha it is really hard to store but hanging it up is a good idea!

 

And same, I struggled for so long trying to get the ribbon back on and it got twisted in one place and doesn't as good as before but I feel like if I try to fix it ill make it worse haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Right now the hat is just sitting on a laundry basket in the corner of my room haha it is really hard to store but hanging it up is a good idea!

 

And same, I struggled for so long trying to get the ribbon back on and it got twisted in one place and doesn't as good as before but I feel like if I try to fix it ill make it worse haha

Yeah hanging it up is probably our best option, I was not expecting it to be that big! I struggled with the ribbon a lot too but I think I'm just going to give up and save the ribbon haha. I have no idea how they put that together so perfectly :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, littleseashell said:

Yeah hanging it up is probably our best option, I was not expecting it to be that big! I struggled with the ribbon a lot too but I think I'm just going to give up and save the ribbon haha. I have no idea how they put that together so perfectly :eek:

I might just do the same haha plus I wanna be able to access the box easier :oic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So universal got back to me about the Picture Disk and they offered me a refund because it's not in stock anymore. On LDR Village it says they have them in stock but after all this I'm kind of scared to order another one. The German store on the other hand, they gave me a tracking number and thankfully it has JUST arrived in my country. Hopefully the picture disk I ordered still turns up but who knows. :icant:


Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the deal

'Cause I know you wanna talk about it

Here's the deal

I promise you, like, a million release dates

Here's the deal…

 

What I can promise is I will lie 

And I won’t even apologise 

 

 

EDIT

@Elle not sure why this was moved here from the Blue banisters thread?


Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Here's the deal

'Cause I know you wanna talk about it

Here's the deal

I promise you, like, a million release dates

Here's the deal…

 

What I can promise is I will lie 

And I won’t even apologise 

 

 

EDIT

@Elle not sure why this was moved here from the Blue banisters thread?


Hi! I didn’t move your post. I made a status about it the other day, but in case you missed it, I’ve been busy the past few days with some stuff for a friend’s wedding that’s happening tomorrow, so I’ve been on the site very sparingly while I’ve been kept busy with that!

I also checked the moderation history of your post, and it doesn’t appear like another mod moved it either. Are you sure you didn’t post your message in here by mistake? Either way, I can move your post to a different thread for you, just let me know x


49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Elle said:


Hi! I didn’t move your post. I made a status about it the other day, but in case you missed it, I’ve been busy the past few days with some stuff for a friend’s wedding that’s happening tomorrow, so I’ve been on the site very sparingly while I’ve been kept busy with that!

I also checked the moderation history of your post, and it doesn’t appear like another mod moved it either. Are you sure you didn’t post your message in here by mistake? Either way, I can move your post to a different thread for you, just let me know x

It may have been a mistake....not sure how I did that, apologies.  Hope your friend’s wedding goes well. 


Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

posted this in the post-release thread too but i'll post it here in case it's any use to anyone:

 

if anybody in the UK (i think they deliver worldwide too though the shipping cost might not be worth it) is still after an Indie Exclusives yellow vinyl, Five Rise Records actually has them on sale cheaper than the regular vinyl! £14.99 :)

 

https://www.fiveriserecords.co.uk/product/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club/


Wq9zHLl.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oooh my chemtrails sherpa jacket finallyy came and I LOVE IT

its up there with the FIILY jacket as my fave piece of clothing and its sooo warm and perfect for the winter


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2021 at 12:45 AM, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

of course! and yeah I'm interested to see if its the same hat as well! I feel like it probably is, but since they used a different picture on the village who knows haha 

 

And yeah I'm really happy to have them! Blankets, sun hats, and the vibes box are things I never would have expected to be merch but they were such good ideas and I can tell a lot of thought went into their design and stuff haha I hope we'll see that with the merch for the next album too!

 

My hat came in! It looks exactly like the picture you posted so it seems as though her team just took it off her merch website and moved it over to Ldrvillage. I knew it was going to be oversized but it's even bigger than I imagined, like comically huge but ig we're getting our moneys worth with this one :hillary:

 

Also confession, I thought the black ribbon on my Forgotten box was so perfectly done that I didn't open it until just recently. I was able to slide it off in one piece too but I'm keeping it inside the box as one of the mementos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...