Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

It's worth checking with your local record stores (if you have one nearby) if they're planning on getting them in stock. :) Not saying they'll know right this minute, but it's worth it to stay updated as the day gets closer. Lana is a popular artist so there's a good chance your local store will at least get a few.

giphy-1.gif 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

oh really, didn’t know that :rip: 

hm, well there is RSD affiliated shop right down the street from me. Maybe I’ll just ask them next time I go 

Yeah I was so disappointed with that gaga release cause the nearest record store that was participating was like 4 hours away from me. Gaga's release had about 11,000 pressing, 8,000 alone in the us. They had online orders and sold out like instantly. So I was literally hecked trying to get it retail price.

You probably have better luck in person honestly.

For everyone asking: It's a RSD release, so the easiest way of getting this one should be to actually buy it from a local record store after its release date (26th of November), although it'll probably become available online too – probably at a later date though. 15,000 copies is a huge quantity, so it should be easy to find a copy and it's gonna take a while for it to sell out.

For comparison: Madonna's La Isla Bonita and True Blue maxi singles from RSD 2019 that were limited to 12,500 each are still available in a few places, but are slowly beginning to sell out now. Sufjan Stevens' Mystery Of Love 10" single from 2018 that was limited to 10,000 copies was also widely available until at least 2019, but has become somewhat valuable since then. Obviously with this version of COCC, once it's sold out, people will try to resell it at a higher price.

TLDR: Don't worry too much, you will definitely find a copy. But don't wait too long unless you're willing to pay more. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

20 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

It's worth checking with your local record stores (if you have one nearby) if they're planning on getting them in stock. :) Not saying they'll know right this minute, but it's worth it to stay updated as the day gets closer. Lana is a popular artist so there's a good chance your local store will at least get a few.

exactly and technically, stores arent allowed to preorder or put RSD exclusive aside, you need to go to your local store on the exact day it drops, as for online purchase, it's not guaranteed as stores aren't allowed to put the RSD vinyls online on the day of the releases, so if you catch any online, they'll be leftovers of what did not sell on the first day

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

14 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

FYI I have an indie record store in my town and am happy to go there on release day and buy/send a copy to ppl if they have it, which they should (if u send me $ of course- just for basic cost and shipping).

I will definitely do that for you. I will even give you extra for shipping and just for you lol 

:crying2: I love that cover so much, and the vinyl is blue?? I need it so bad. I might have to break my "only one variant per album" rule for this and try to snatch up a copy 

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

:crying2: I love that cover so much, and the vinyl is blue?? I need it so bad. I might have to break my "only one variant per album" rule for this and try to snatch up a copy 

same thoughts, girl.... same thoughts 

28 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

FYI I have an indie record store in my town and am happy to go there on release day and buy/send a copy to ppl if they have it, which they should (if u send me $ of course- just for basic cost and shipping).

OMG YES PLEASE!!!!!!!! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day