Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, cherrycokes said:

It’s so beautiful but it’s kind of annoying how it’s the same gatefold and back cover as the standard vinyl:crossed:

PREACH i though the exact same when I saw it, i though we could get a gatefold with her and the wolves and the back being the image were she break through the window UGH

original.gif

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

PREACH i though the exact same when I saw it, i though we could get a gatefold with her and the wolves and the back being the image were she break through the window UGH

Yeah they should’ve went all out for RSD..there was so much potential..but with that being said I’m still gonna be first in line to get my copy :oic2:

11 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

It’s so beautiful but it’s kind of annoying how it’s the same gatefold and back cover as the standard vinyl:crossed:

Mte and that's why I'm not getting it. Already the alt. Krug cover didn't match the back and the gatefold picture collection has always been done super badly. I don't need yet ANOTHER picture that doesn't go well with the rest.

And lol @ us getting a blue vinyl for COCC; when BB doesn't have one.

16 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

Yeah.. Idk about you guys but here in Italy it costs around 40€ which is A LOT (considering that BB was 35€ and it had 2LP), and it has the same gatefold and back cover... I'm so disappointed ugh :crai: 

(The only thing stopping me from cancelling the order is that RSD sticker lol) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

48 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Yeah.. Idk about you guys but here in Italy it costs around 40€ which is A LOT (considering that BB was 35€ and it had 2LP), and it has the same gatefold and back cover... I'm so disappointed ugh :crai: 

(The only thing stopping me from cancelling the order is that RSD sticker lol) 

where did you order

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

where did you order

From my local record shop 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I agree that since it came out so much later and it’s for RSD exclusive they could’ve updated the gatefold at least, and also the back pic ideally. But the cover and color are so GORGEOUS that I won’t complain much lol. I have all other 10 versions of the vinyl so can’t wait to have this one too. And I’m happy it won’t be available to order online until the 27th, hopefully one of the two local ones I’m checking on the morning of the 26th have it so I don’t have to pay for shipping. 

the actual vinyl and cover are gorgeous, but it’s literally so annoying the back covers are the same on EVERY variant. i was shocked that the target edition even had the same back cover considering there were so many pictures from Neil’s green shoot they could have used.

Idk. It’s £50 which is quite a lot, and i probably will get it but everything about chemtrails era feels so half assed :what:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

The vinyl colour is beyond pretty and I love the cover so much, but I'm definitely bummed out that they used the same gatefold interior. That collage is not it, too DIY for me. Still planning on getting it though.