Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

7vv8hY1.jpeg

Snagged my copy early this morning. It's stunning 😍 I honestly can't believe how many variations of this album I now own

BEAUTIFUL I HOPE I CAN GET ONE :defeated:

original.gif

I’m going to call my store on lunch,  they opened an hour ago and still have a line, so they cannot hold it “yeah I completely understand” :crying5: keep y’all’s fingers crossed I can get one.

I’ll have to buy gas first though bc the closest store is like an hour and a half away…

:ma: road-trip music intensifying 

IMG-3521.jpg

y'all they have like 3 more copies at my local shop but they limit to only 1 copy per person which is fair. nobody else grabbed it when i was there. i was in and out. also copped the ozzy, leonard cohen, and tickets for doomsday (that ones for my boyfriend, he had to work today)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Got mine too :wub: I’m so excited! A bunch of record stores in my area got them in and they all had a good amount, so I’m glad this wasn’t a stressful experience in hunting one down x

41310-D38-E083-4949-A6-F1-F04-F788-F7656

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My local store just wrote me that they won't be able to receive it until Thursday :toofunny: I hate living in this country bye 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

18 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

why is it so expensive 😳 it’s not even a 2LP

Vinyl records have become crazy expansive in the past 2-3 years 

2 hours ago, West Coast said:

prayer circle for the bestie hydroponic weeds :legend:

i got it your prayer circle worked bestie!

also, i might go back later to see if they'll let me grab another copy but i doubt bc they prolly sold out. it's an obscure shop though so i'd be surprised if they sold out. they had the weeknd release from RSD last year or early this year for months on shelves (while it was selling on discogs for like 60+ and i got it about a year ago for $35 from them I think....)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

34 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

I was able to get a copy on discogs for retail price. There some other listings that are that price too.

Thank you SO much :wub::crai: Was able to snag one for $50 shipped. I’m not feeling well today, so the extra money spent is absolutely worth the trip outside 🖤