Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

off topic for this thread but also got the jimi hendrix and billie releases from today :3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I am really shocked at how low people are selling these variants for. I was expecting scalpers to be wanting $70 + shipping at least :O Not complaining though, I'm really glad us folks who don't have the time to drive to a record store are still able to get the vinyl for a fair price. Thank you to anyone who got a copy and is re-selling it as retail for the people who couldn't get one. Y'all are truly heroes :heart:

giphy.gif 

3 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

opened my vinyl, US, and got the azure/deep blue vinyl. the color defo changes depending on the light imo, but i mean look at it 
assXgq1.jpguw3UJU0.jpg

there's some kind of like thin waves on mine, and it looks beautiful. it looks like blue fire or the avatar state 

Hot.

IMG-3521.jpg

My local record store opened at 9am but I was not able to get there until just after 12pm. I messaged them on Instagram beforehand to make sure they had a copy so I didn’t drive there for nothing and they told me they only had one left! Omg I was soooo nervous that someone was going to beat me to it. I got to the store and the last copy was still just sitting there, I never snatched something of a shelf so fast! I was there for not even five minutes and this older woman walked in, didn’t even say hello to the guy working and pretty much screamed at him that she had the Lana record on hold for her (which technically you’re not allowed to do that so idk how some of you got lucky with that!!!) Thankfully she wanted to look around the store first. My boyfriend took ours from my hands, put it behind some other records we had picked up so she wouldn’t see it and started to just browse through the store too :oic2: We walked around for a bit then checked out, as we were walking out of the door, I heard her start to ask where her copy was. LOL I ran out of there!!! I’m just soooo happy I was able to get the last copy they had! :party: P.S sorry this is so long lol

2 hours ago, stephdelrey said:

My local record store opened at 9am but I was not able to get there until just after 12pm. I messaged them on Instagram beforehand to make sure they had a copy so I didn’t drive there for nothing and they told me they only had one left! Omg I was soooo nervous that someone was going to beat me to it. I got to the store and the last copy was still just sitting there, I never snatched something of a shelf so fast! I was there for not even five minutes and this older woman walked in, didn’t even say hello to the guy working and pretty much screamed at him that she had the Lana record on hold for her (which technically you’re not allowed to do that so idk how some of you got lucky with that!!!) Thankfully she wanted to look around the store first. My boyfriend took ours from my hands, put it behind some other records we had picked up so she wouldn’t see it and started to just browse through the store too :oic2: We walked around for a bit then checked out, as we were walking out of the door, I heard her start to ask where her copy was. LOL I ran out of there!!! I’m just soooo happy I was able to get the last copy they had! :party: P.S sorry this is so long lol

i hate how some people are allowed to preorder rsd exclusive or get them like days before release because they know someone who works in a record store etc.. it’s not allowed and also it’s so unfair 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

ordered my copy yesterday and it arrived today???? AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE SATURDAY DELIVERIES USUALLY 

(a bit sad it came with a mark on the cover (on the wolf) and it doesn't even seem to be on the outside, seems to be IN the picture??)

Spoiler

261786576_3063918003850599_4578356745684 

261243183_3063918017183931_3829834391123 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I just got mine. They didn’t have them when I went last night and I was so sad! but then around 7pm they made a post on Instagram saying “more Record Store Day items are in!” with a video that had like three of them. Sure enough, I scored one this morning. Was tempted not to open it but I really wanted to see that blue color in action! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

do you think the cotcc blue vinyl will be rare like UO honeymoon and UO ultraviolence in the future? would love to hear your thoughts  :flutter:

I definitely think so! With the stock of 15k, all the record stores will be sold out soon for sure seeing as the demand for it is really really high. In a year or so I believe the value will go up to $100 and eventually up to the same price as the Honeymoon one which is expensive af. I've already seen a ton of scalpers on sites like Ebay, Depop, etc. The price on Discogs is pretty fair right now though thankfully! 

giphy.gif 

12 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

do you think the cotcc blue vinyl will be rare like UO honeymoon and UO ultraviolence in the future? would love to hear your thoughts  :flutter:

yeah i think we've finally got our super rare variant of chemtrails.

btd- blue vinyl

uv- uo exclusive purple & blue vinyl (alt cover)

hm- uo exclusive red vinyl (alt cover)

lfl- coke bottle clear vinyl

nfr- uo exclusive pink vinyl (alt cover) ...(maybe blue translucent? not sure tbh all the variants are pricey)

cocc- rsd exclusive blue vinyl (alt cover)

bb- all seem to be equally rare so far

56 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

yeah i think we've finally got our super rare variant of chemtrails.

btd- blue vinyl

uv- uo exclusive purple & blue vinyl (alt cover)

hm- uo exclusive red vinyl (alt cover)

lfl- coke bottle clear vinyl

nfr- uo exclusive pink vinyl (alt cover) ...(maybe blue translucent? not sure tbh all the variants are pricey)

cocc- rsd exclusive blue vinyl (alt cover)

bb- all seem to be equally rare so far

Uv - picture discs

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Am I the only one that thinks it won't be that rare..? Gaga's Chromatica was 10k copies but they are so common and not so expensive even till now.. And Chemtrails wasn't Lana's best hit album. Wonder how it will turn out in a few months