Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

The red vinyl is so different to all the other variants released.

Β 

Clear, gray, beige, light yellow, pale green β€” I get how they make sense together. Red sort of feels like outside the album’s color palette~*.

Β 

Who knows! I always find it interesting what colors artists and record labels choose for an album. Wonder why we haven’t gotten a white hot variant. ;)

18 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

UO exlusive is up– standard cover w pale green vinyl:Β https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=030&searchparams=q%3Dlana%20del%20rey&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

Β 

they also have a cassette, but i think it's the same one her store has!

40$ for a 1LP album is such a rip-off, honestl,. idek if im gonna buy one :toofunny:Β it wont sell out any time soon anyway cuz its not an exclusive cover

image.png

Yeah, I’m probably going to hold off on the UO for now. I’ll probably end up buying it, but I already have like, 5 variants, and this one has probably the lowest risk of selling out.

SoΒ was it just me or did y'all think the pale green vinyl would be more, uh, pale green? Lmao

Yeah, I know the pictures never show 100% of how it looks irl, but that pale green looks almost... gray :toofunny:

Pretty sure it won't sell out fast, as many people above have said. Gonna wait to see if they'll sell it on FNAC like they did w/ Norman's and pay way lessΒ :oop:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'm not sure about you guys but thatsΒ not "pale green" to meΒ :rip:

Β 

The gorgeous HM twin that is the red vinyl remains unbotheredΒ :makeup:

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

SoΒ was it just me or did y'all think the pale green vinyl would be more, uh, pale green? Lmao

Yeah, I know the pictures never show 100% of how it looks irl, but that pale green looks almost... gray :toofunny:

Pretty sure it won't sell out fast, as many people above have said. Gonna wait to see if they'll sell it on FNAC like they did w/ Norman's and pay way lessΒ :oop:

Fnac won't sell UO pale green :/ I would just pass this one.. It's fugly and 40 dollars? No..

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

Fnac won't sell UO pale green :/ I would just pass this one.. It's fugly and 40 dollars? No..

Why you so sure?Β 

FNAC.pt sold Norman's UO Exclusive back in 2019 lmao and I bought it for ~36$ (if you convert 30€ to $)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Why you so sure?Β 

FNAC.pt sold Norman's UO Exclusive back in 2019 lmao and I bought it for ~36$ (if you convert 30€ to $)

Really?? Can you give us a head's up if they sell there de UO exclusive in a while?

Hd7c-1.gif

Ordered the UO vinyl to add to myΒ collection. Disappointed there wasn’t an alt cover, but I like the color. I’m pretty sure if you sign up for their emails or make an account you either get a 10% off coupon or a $5 off coupon if anyone is interested in that and doesn’t have an account yet.Β :)

Guys it’s pale green but their mockup sucksΒ 

it doesn’t show the actual shade/ tbh I liked it a lot and even if I didnt I’d also buy it ( as a collector- I have no choice lol) also It’s not gunna be on sale on fnac like the mistake they did last era

:smile3:

16 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Why you so sure?Β 

Because there were French copies of that cover ironically. It is slightly different from the UO version which was produced in the US.Β But this time, it doesn't seem to have FrenchΒ copies.. Just like blue UO vinyl of Violet!

Β 

I am pretty sure it will be UO exclusive as other European exclusives have been announced already.

5 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Really?? Can you give us a head's up if they sell there de UO exclusive in a while?

If they update their website, sure!

FNAC.com have them up since Monday, FNAC.pt has still to acknowledge Lana is going to release an album lmao I asked them on Monday when were they uploading it and they've got no clue.Β 

However, I'll update you guys if they do in fact will be selling the UO as well.Β 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif