Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

the NFR glitter cassette came 3 weeks after the pre-order so its probably take some time till they put them up :rip:

:rollin:Is this pre-order process going to last for the next 2 months? Just drop all of the variants on us already !!! Trying to keep up with who has what and which ones have I ordered is driving me a bit nuts rn

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

She might do something similar to Pale Waves? Each time they've released a single from their forthcoming album, an exclusive cassette variant has been released alongside the single!

For example when the album first went up for pre-order there was a purple cassette available, then when they released the second single a blue cassette was available, then when they released the third single a red cassette was available. With the previous colours being removed each time...

Maybe we'll get a buzz single with cassette #2 and a picture disc? Then when White Dress is released we'll get cassette #3 and another vinyl variant?

I think it's likely we'll get 3 colours? and then one UK exclusive colour (sold later on alongside a cassette bundle or signed card). Lady Gaga and Selena Gomez did this and they are both signed to Interscope. Also Ellie Goulding did the same and she's signed to Polydor (both Lana's labels).

37 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

:rollin:Is this pre-order process going to last for the next 2 months? Just drop all of the variants on us already !!! Trying to keep up with who has what and which ones have I ordered is driving me a bit nuts rn

Tbh, I'd rather have it the way they're doing instead of dropping everything @ once.

This way, I'm buying stuff gradually and, eventually, can gather more money while waiting for the rest :xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

39 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Tbh, I'd rather have it the way they're doing instead of dropping everything @ once.

This way, I'm buying stuff gradually and, eventually, can gather more money while waiting for the rest :xgiggle:

I understand your point, which is very valid tbh. To each their own :)

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

this is definitely the point. A marketing strategy. People buy some/all stuff and then when more drop they feel the need to buy more since they don’t miss the money they already spent. Therefore buying more in total. Hate her/them for it ???

1 minute ago, annedelrey said:

Little OT merch but... anyone knows what happened with Liverpool FC vinyls signed by Lana? Im checking the team page but it doesnt say about being signed... :icant:

one of three theories i have;

• They will be sent to physical Liverpool stores (unlikely due to Covid / stores not being open)
  • They will be sent randomly with an order (unlikely as Lana never really does anything like that).
  • They will be released for sale, presumably around the same time the rest of the signed stuff goes live.

i have a feeling that because this is a charity single, and they obviously want to get rid of the stock for charity, they're going to upload them at some point during the album cycle as a kind of "quick add-on" for stans so that they can shift the stock. similar to recently how a lot of the NFR merch went on sale just before the COCC pre-order. obviously lana's team would never care to have her sign old merch to get the stock shifted so the next best thing is putting it on sale - but I doubt they would put a charity vinyl on sale...so the next best way to shift copies? have her sign them. that's my theory for now at least. i'm just waiting for them to either drop or for a mad panic when someone randomly gets sent a signed copy or they turn up in a liverpool store.

4 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

are the red alt cover and the yellow indie exclusive gatefold? or just regular

If the OG cover really has a gatefold then I'm assuming all versions with the regular cover are gatefolds, including the yellow. I'm pretty sure every variant of Violet had a gatefold so I'm guessing all the sleeves will be the same. The alt I'm not sure, I hope it does.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/lana-del-rey-unreleased-800538?p=TCz5PP

Back in stock :))) When I ordered it I recieved the clear pressing 

Also, do we have any new information of the two '2lps' on HHV? :facepalm:

ok whats the deal w this? is it fan made? always been confused by this

1 hour ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/lana-del-rey-unreleased-800538?p=TCz5PP

Back in stock :))) When I ordered it I recieved the clear pressing 

Also, do we have any new information of the two '2lps' on HHV? :facepalm:

they told me it's the same album twice but they vary color, asked them if they knew which colors but they haven't responded yet, it's most likely the same bundle from her store (gray + transparent) but we'll see, I hope so cause I ordered it ?

7wWWNZV.jpg

26 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

the way they included angels forever but not yes to heaven or fine china...

This bootleg has been circulating since before those songs leaked, so that would be why they weren’t included. I’m surprised they didn’t make it onto Love&Sadness though since that bootleg seems to have started circulating more recently.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688