Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, boom like that said:

That reminded me about this really amazing oyster stew that I had in a small beach town up in washington and now I'm really craving it :hawt:

Usually I hate golden vinyls because the effect looks plastic-y and cheap but a golden foil center with the pearlescent sounds perfect wtf. Your mind... :angie:

oh I know what u mean on the gold vinyl... no shade just gonna say it but I was hoping the ts cardigan vinyl was gonna be shinier but I mean it's ok and it's still cute. Mariah's tho?? u need to see it wait a sec hold on brb it's a little better imo 

Spoiler

Mariah-Carey-Butterfly-Gold-Swirl-Vinyl-

was it good? is it like, richer clam chowder lol god i loooove towns like those. so cute and charming. and the air's just usually so much thinner but fresher? but anyway yeah oysters are amaziiiiiing. horseradish? mmmmmm an yeah. rite? RITE? :ma: ty ty :ma:

UV/Honeymoon

14 minutes ago, Dragon said:

oh I know what u mean on the gold vinyl... no shade just gonna say it but I was hoping the ts cardigan vinyl was gonna be shinier but I mean it's ok and it's still cute. Mariah's tho?? u need to see it wait a sec hold on brb it's a little better imo 

Reveal hidden contents

Mariah-Carey-Butterfly-Gold-Swirl-Vinyl-

was it good? is it like, richer clam chowder lol god i loooove towns like those. so cute and charming. and the air's just usually so much thinner but fresher? but anyway yeah oysters are amaziiiiiing. horseradish? mmmmmm an yeah. rite? RITE? :ma: ty ty :ma:

Oooooh yk I forgot about the gold mariah one, like if you're gonna do a gold vinyl thats the way you do it with the wrinkly foil marble effect :dua: or I've seen some that look like they're pressed on like an actual foil. Where its like a golden chrome 

Spoiler

rs=w:360,h:240,cg:true3_GR-112_300_blank_gold_record_record_aw

And yeaaa that oyster chowder was just so delicious like natural secretions of pure heroin.. :cumming2: but dont do heroin kids My friends sorta cousin was there and she like hated men, which like mood, but after we ate she was suspicious of us because of oysters and their aphrodisiac properties :monicker: Thats what reminded me of the stew from your other comment LMAO. But honestly it was worth it just for that creamy white goodness. We got milkshakes too which took the meal to another level :slay:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

32 minutes ago, boom like that said:

So I was looking through google and stumbled on this link by surprise :rip: I don't know if its been mentioned yet but you can actually preorder the boxset on Barnes n Nobles for the same price but it comes with free standard shipping. So you don't need to spend an additional 8 bucks on shipping for a 52 dollar item :deadbanana: This is only for people in the US though

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-lana-del-rey/35944635?ean=0602435682372

Zia Records has it for $47 and free shipping! https://www.ziarecords.com/p/12874228/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-cd-box-set

2 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Damn zia pulling through :excited:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

Oooooh yk I forgot about the gold mariah one, like if you're gonna do a gold vinyl thats the way you do it with the wrinkly foil marble effect :dua: or I've seen some that look like they're pressed on like an actual foil. Where its like a golden chrome 

Hide contents

rs=w:360,h:240,cg:true3_GR-112_300_blank_gold_record_record_aw

And yeaaa that oyster chowder was just so delicious like natural secretions of pure heroin.. :cumming2: but dont do heroin kids My friends sorta cousin was there and she like hated men, which like mood, but after we ate she was suspicious of us because of oysters and their aphrodisiac properties :monicker: Thats what reminded me of the stew from your other comment LMAO. But honestly it was worth it just for that creamy white goodness. We got milkshakes too which took the meal to another level :slay:

talk delicacies to me gahahahahahahahaha but lol as a gay all I heard was milkshakes creamy white goodness why does she hate men ok but anyway I LOVEEEE thooseee the one to the right more so than the left. if it had that inside shell look it'd be perfeeeeect :smile:

UV/Honeymoon

Hey, so this popped up on her store:

https://lanadelreystore.com/collections/all/products/lana-del-rey-2019-uk-tour-poster 
I had tickets for the show in Amsterdam, so this is kinda traumatising  :runs:
I kinda still want it though since I can at least remember the thought of seeing her live... Does anyone know anything about the size of this poster?
xoxo

Also, not her US store selling the EU/UK poster :toofunny:

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M SO EXCITED a picture disc was all I was hoping for :defeated:

Who knew of all places it would be Walmart to come through with one x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, kallumlavigne said:

wonder if any UK / EU retailer will get it 

i kind of doubt it? i have a feeling our luck has probably run out. it's very unusual this era that we got an EU UO release and FNAC exclusive, so I have a feeling this is probably an exclusive. also walmart doesn't have a european counterpart that sells vinyl.

What were they thinking when they chose that ugly ass blue sticker??

Don't quite like it tho lmao might buy some time later

Also, where's the rest of the stuff? I think we're still missing 2/3 vinyl variants, right?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

How many variants we have so far? We have of the standard cover:

•Black 

•Grey

•Transparent

•Yellow

•Beige

•Picture Disc

•Green 

And alternative only red vinyl, no?

original.gif

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

•Black 

•Grey

•Transparent

•Yellow

•Beige

•Picture Disc

•Green 

Yup, that's it.

However, I'm guessing there's at least another picture disc coming, right? BoZ said picture discS, and not picture disc, implying there's more than one

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

•Black 

•Grey

•Transparent

•Yellow

•Beige

•Picture Disc

•Green 

Yep, if what the reddit guy said is correct then it means that there are still 2 more 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore