Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 hours ago, Mer said:

I just realized I already have the exact same Levi's denim jacket--just without the LDR insignia...now I don't wanna spend another 200 on the exact same thing I already have. Maybe she'll sell stickers and I can make my jacket look like the COTCC one lol 

if u bought the boxset it comes w a patch you could put on your jacket!

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, SouthInGuy said:

I get to use my employee discount on the picture disc LMFAO. 

Well, that's definitely a plus. With the amount of money I've already spent on this era, I would take a discount anywhere I could get it

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

26 minutes ago, electra said:

i just got my hands on some chemtrails over the country club mugs from an a&r employee at interscope uk :usrs:

WHAT??? I'm so jealous ?  My morning coffee with COCC would be the best part of waking up!!!

Edit: you are talking about coffee mugs, correct?

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

did we get anything else other than the Chinese takeout box?

Not in the way of a boxset, that's it so far

Edit: A vinyl boxset would of been really f'ing sweet this go-around. Especially with the multitude of vinyl options

Dunno if this is the right place to ask but is there anyone from the US who would be willing to help me get some US exclusive Lana stuff to Australia? Would be eternally grateful, I just need the target btd red vinyl, walmart cocc picture disc and target excluisive cocc cd if anyone can help

FzytWEW.png

24 minutes ago, ultralife said:

Dunno if this is the right place to ask but is there anyone from the US who would be willing to help me get some US exclusive Lana stuff to Australia? Would be eternally grateful, I just need the target btd red vinyl, walmart cocc picture disc and target excluisive cocc cd if anyone can help

just use a reshipping service if you haven't already! it's good to have to future releases. you just pay a service to hold items for you, combine them and ship them to you. i use stackry the most and it helps a lot for collecting. i post this everytime someone asks, but if you sign up and use the referral code 7185239 you get $10 off ur first shipment.

normally i can get quite a lot of stuff merged and sent over. to send nine packages (three posters/prints, two hoodies, a shirt, a book, a chapstick, a keychain, CD, and some other stuff) was about £40 including their fees and added insurance. if you get a lot of stuff its really good. also, when shipping from whatever retailer is free within the states it makes it even more worth it. sometimes urban outfitters do free shipping and stuff and when you get a bunch of stuff it doesn't feel too pricey. that's what i recommend most for collectors trying to buy things in different countries. lit rally changed my life when i started using them.

6 minutes ago, electra said:

just use a reshipping service if you haven't already! it's good to have to future releases. you just pay a service to hold items for you, combine them and ship them to you. i use stackry the most and it helps a lot for collecting. i post this everytime someone asks, but if you sign up and use the referral code 7185239 you get $10 off ur first shipment.

normally i can get quite a lot of stuff merged and sent over. to send nine packages (three posters/prints, two hoodies, a shirt, a book, a chapstick, a keychain, CD, and some other stuff) was about £40 including their fees and added insurance. if you get a lot of stuff its really good. also, when shipping from whatever retailer is free within the states it makes it even more worth it. sometimes urban outfitters do free shipping and stuff and when you get a bunch of stuff it doesn't feel too pricey. that's what i recommend most for collectors trying to buy things in different countries. lit rally changed my life when i started using them.

sponsored by stackry dot com

Spoiler

jk ill be using them now as well for my walmart vinyl. gonna order the red BTD vinyl and cocc jacket with it so its cheaper

image.png

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

sponsored by stackry dot com

Hide contents

jk ill be using them now as well for my walmart vinyl. gonna order the red BTD vinyl and cocc jacket with it so its cheaper

for as long as i have a $10 referral code i am going to shove it down people’s throats SNNNNN

16 hours ago, Mer said:

I just realized I already have the exact same Levi's denim jacket--just without the LDR insignia...now I don't wanna spend another 200 on the exact same thing I already have. Maybe she'll sell stickers and I can make my jacket look like the COTCC one lol 

since youve got this exact jacket: how is the sizing? is it a men's or women's jacket? cuz if it is women's, i deffo need to size up #fatpeopleproblems

image.png

4 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

don't be that way

dom6qzJ.jpg

I mean, the Selena Gomez part is where it's going wrong but I really don't understand why anyone in their right mind would want that hideous album artwork as an expensive picture disc

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!