Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, I Come In Peace said:

I really think I might make my own shirts as for merchandise, how are her apparel is super basic & expansive at the same time??

because she's a high list celebrity so everything is gonna be overpriced regardless of quality/creativity 

also one of the few ways she herself gets most of the coin besides touring 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

38 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

Are you sure that you can't? I checked and I managed to order signed cd box set to NZ from her German store. :O

https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602435813301/lana-del-rey/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-ltd-boxset-signed-card-/index.html

Just successfully ordered the CD instead of the box set due to how much shipping costs were to New Zealand, but nevertheless I'm over the MOON about this. I chose this option as I could just get the unsigned box set later if I wanted to. Unless there are additional signed things in the box set vs. the CD I will probably consider cancelling my order and getting the box set (If anyone knows please let me know) otherwise I'm extremely happy. Thank you so much yet again!

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Sansss-titre-1.jpg

So, this is what I choose from the COCC era, I don't pick a signed stuff cause I don't care about it.
THE COCC Cassette 3 reminds me of Honeymoon Krug sky visuals, I like it, it looks like a 90s mixtape.

NOW, I'll may buy a vinyl, but I don't know which one, I'm trying to decide between :

- yellow vinyl (fnac one)

- red vinyl with alt cover

What would you choose ?

Notes : Strange to see how much different all this visuals are for a same album. The alt Krug cover works so much on the cassette, more than on squared format.
I would like a vinyl of cassette 3, but not a picture disc

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

30 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Just successfully ordered the CD instead of the box set due to how much shipping costs were to New Zealand, but nevertheless I'm over the MOON about this. I chose this option as I could just get the unsigned box set later if I wanted to. Unless there are additional signed things in the box set vs. the CD I will probably consider cancelling my order and getting the box set (If anyone knows please let me know) otherwise I'm extremely happy. Thank you so much yet again!

No big deal. I'm really glad for you! As far as I know every signed stuff has only this paper card. 

I want something signed from Lana but with that artwork? ... :ohsnap2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

55 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

so my indecisive behind decided to finally pre order the Spotify picture disk and it says not deliverable to the US??? when I was able to add it in my cart yesterday? :bebe:

Are you doing that on her UK store or US?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

So can the UK just get the signed CD? Or not? Hoping they do one on its own or bundled with the picture disc... 

Kinda begrudge buying the cassette bundle (when I already ordered #1 on the first drop) just to get the art card. 

Oh no, I really wanted some cassettes with the signed print, but I’m not from the UK and the other websites aren’t working. ? 

Does anyone know if these bundles have the possibility of restocking soon? Idk how it worked for signed items. ❤️ 

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

5 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

Got cassette #3 w/ the signed card from the French store and it only ended up being $21 after shipping to the US! I don't like cassettes but I figured I would get it since it has new cover art and I don't need another CD. 

5 hours ago, Max Del Rey said:

Same. Our minds. :xgiggle:

5 hours ago, honeybadger said:

the way i also did this.... iconic :blush3:

omg I did this too haha I wanted to get the signed card but I'm already getting the box set so I didn't really need another cd, plus cassette 3 was the only cover I was really into 

I can't believe they're selling just the cassette for $23 in the US store though and I was able to get the signed card and cassette bundle plus shipping for $21 from the French store but I'm happy about it haha

Just now, SouthInGuy said:

Ok it let me buy the new tapes but it won't let me ship the signed CD to Indiana? From shoplanadelrey. Is this some kind of error or are they sold out? 

it hasnt been working all day, but they keep dropping in quantity which is !!! upsetting me

g68BRo8.gif