Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

8 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Tbh what worries me the most about the autenticity of the signatures it's the fact that they're offered in each store + there's a ton of bundles and they still haven't sold out except the cassettes (not even the CD which is the least expensive thing), also it's weird that whoever already bought the cd/vinyl on the French store it's getting one. Considering that someone on Reddit wrote that there are still 3,000 signed CDs left a few hours ago -  how many are there of these cards, maybe 10K or 15K? I doubt Lana would sign all of them, so either some orders are gonna get cancelled or she's definetely gonna have some assistants

Probably an autopen, awful but the most normal for artists this days..

original.gif

45 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I'm really hoping we actually do get a new wave of clothing merch. The three things we got are so ugly so I'm hoping the next batch will be high quality and really cute. I'm also glad its not coming for a while cause my paycheck isn't coming for another week.

The atrl insider said that alot of things is still yet to come...

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

The atrl insider said that alot of things is still yet to come...

... if anyone wants to buy foot pics hit me up im poor already and this bitch keeps pulling out things:lanasrs:

original.gif

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

What are the odds of us getting a record with cassette #3’s cover?

I honestly think it would be very likely that the last picture disc is the same cover as cassette number 3 but I’m not sure

40 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

question for the culture, how rare are the transparent & grey variants predicted to be? like in 3+ years or so

it’s not looking like it. there’s still 3k grey left and 12k transparent left on shoplanadelrey. 

3 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

I honestly think it would be very likely that the last picture disc is the same cover as cassette number 3 but I’m not sure

Also thought that but if that’s the case... :eek:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

any uk besties wanna help me out with the cassette bundle to australia? this morning i ordered it and it charged me and seemed to work, but then on the invoice my order was changed to the clear vinyl even though there is no option to buy the clear vinyl by itself on the uk store.. weird

FzytWEW.png

8 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

The last ones definitely look different but to give her the benefit of the doubt, assuming that she signed all of them, her hand would have gotten tired and she wouldn't be able to make them all as flowy/curvy as she normally would. The signed lithographs were on her store for a long time and I can only imagine how many they sold. She also replied to someone on Twitter claiming that she did sign all of them and I want to believe her. :uh:

i would completely believe that if they got more scribbly but they don’t. all the signatures look really busted and shaken from the first one lmao. it’s just not possible for her to have a consistently bad signature nothing like her own. honestly i have only extremely rarely seen authentic looking signatures. i saw one for a lfl copy the other day and thought wow that’s one of the very few times i’ve seen a good looking signature (and consider the fact i’m a loser collector looking for lana stuff literally every single day...i see a lot of shit and a lot of signatures and honestly i think people are lying to themselves if they think some of these signatures weren’t done by an auto pen or an assistant. they’re just so badly busted).

20 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Anyone has cancelled something of lana french store? Are they fast replying? 

Okay nevermind they just responded and refunded the money already?

original.gif

@Yosemite not that it matters anymore really, but i thought i‘d share nonetheless. i got a reply and they didn’t say anything helpful at all lmao 

Spoiler

Hello x,

Thank you for your email, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

So I can assist you further, can you please provide me with the order number that your query relates to? You will find the order number within the email that we sent you after your order was placed. Alternatively, if you can provide me with the email address that was used when ordering, I will be able to access the order via that avenue. Please note that x@gmail.com is not returning any results.

In addition, if you purchased the item from another retailer, we cannot comment on a product that another website or store is selling and would recommend contacting the seller directly to resolve your issue as they will have a route back to their provider.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please let me know, I'll be happy to help you further.

Many thanks,
Lloyd
Customer Service Support

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????