Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

8 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

if the target edition is the alternative cover one, will they sell it in stores? or just online and sell the regular cover in stores? 

I hope and imagine both. Target now sells more vinyls than CDs. The ones around me (3 of them) have a whole wall of vinyls and a specific section of target exclusive vinyls, so I'm thinking they'll have plenty in stock in store too!!

21 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

Has anyone been successful in getting the Amazon UK exclusive? It's just showing as out of stock, so I'm not sure if they'll even ship to the US. I'm going to have palpitations if I can't order all of them! 

Nevermind, they won't ship to US addresses... Why does Amazon UK get an exclusive this time?? :crossed:

21 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

if the target edition is the alternative cover one, will they sell it in stores? or just online and sell the regular cover in stores? 

I'm not sure if it would change bc of the alt cover, but Target sold the NFR! CD + poster both online and in store

2 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Is there anyway to get the HMV vinyl in Europe (not in UK)

The best option is to use a forwarding service. for example, shopandship, forward2me and ColisExpat, as some lb users suggested

giphy.gif

So how many vinyl colors are there? I got grey and translucent and there’s a red one and a yellow one?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

are u from netherlands? if not, how did u make it work for other countries? i mean i switched it but it doesnt let me check out after that

i'm from spain, in the ckeckout you can select your country... i dont know why you cant :defeated: maybe someone here can help you

55 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

Has anyone been successful in getting the Amazon UK exclusive? It's just showing as out of stock, so I'm not sure if they'll even ship to the US. I'm going to have palpitations if I can't order all of them! 

They've been out of stock since going live with them. I haven't been able to get a copy either. It's so annoying ? I don't think anyone has actually preordered one yet. If I'm wrong, please someone let us know. Someone said that Amazon France had them also, but I couldn't find them

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

7 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

So how many vinyl colors are there? I got grey and translucent and there’s a red one and a yellow one?

So far

1) Store exclusive clear

2) Store exclusive grey

3) HMV exclusive red w/ alternate cover + poster

4) FNAC exclusive red w/ alternate cover + poster (this might just be the target variant as that is what is pictured)

6) Target exclusive red w/ alternate cover + poster

7) Indie/record store exclusive yellow

8) Amazon exclusive gold/beige

edit: *i believe all the red vinyls are the same, but i imagine different pressings* the cellophane has different stickers fyi collectors! 

7 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

They've been out of stock since going live with them. I haven't been able to get a copy either. It's so annoying ? I don't think anyone has actually preordered one yet. If I'm wrong, please someone let us know. Someone said that Amazon France had them also, but I couldn't find them

yeah i think they just haven't put them up yet, same with target