Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, Distantly said:

So anyways I got tired of Walmart not restocking the PD (watch them do it next week ?) so I caved and purchased from Sound of Vinyl in the UK. I just didn’t wanna miss out on getting it, I’ll be annoyed if they restock and sell it in stores lol

At least now you don’t get that ugly Walmart sticker on the sleeve ?

26 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

At least now you don’t get that ugly Walmart sticker on the sleeve ?

Is it bad that I kinda wanted that sticker ? I know it sounds ridiculous but it looked funny to me and I’d have enjoyed it LOL

49 minutes ago, Dragon said:

When do u guys think they'll have the 3rd picture disc up? I'm kinda hoping it'll be a double single like they did w Love/LFL. doesn't have to be a heart missed out on that one I don't want to this time around. 

I really hope it’s a picture disc for the singles chemtrails and white dress released right after the white dress music video. We don’t need another vinyl variant of the album, but it probably will be just another picture disc of the album unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

When do u guys think they'll have the 3rd picture disc up? I'm kinda hoping it'll be a double single like they did w Love/LFL. doesn't have to be a heart missed out on that one I don't want to this time around. 

This Wednesday

Picture said 15th, but it also said some date for cassettes and they dropped 2 days after said date, so 2 days after the 15th is the 17th (this Wednesday) :xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

49 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

This Wednesday

Picture said 15th, but it also said some date for cassettes and they dropped 2 days after said date, so 2 days after the 15th is the 17th (this Wednesday) :xgiggle:

noted thanks. is Picture like an insider or something but ok ok noted ty hahahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

ok so today my Urban Outfitters exclusive vinyl of Ava Max's Heaven & Hell (girl who sings sweet but psycho, for those of you who may not be familiar w the name/album....also for those of you who do know her DONT judge me that album has somg underrated BOPS!) came in the mail today, and if you look at the mockup on their website it looks like a solid dull orange color, but when i got it today i took it out and its literally NEON highlighter orange and translucent....so perhaps the UO Chemtrails one won't be as ugly as the mock-up is making it look. I know NFR's mockup looked translucent and it turned out to be solid bright pink!

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

ok so today my Urban Outfitters exclusive vinyl of Ava Max's Heaven & Hell (girl who sings sweet but psycho, for those of you who may not be familiar w the name/album....also for those of you who do know her DONT judge me that album has somg underrated BOPS!) came in the mail today, and if you look at the mockup on their website it looks like a solid dull orange color, but when i got it today i took it out and its literally NEON highlighter orange and translucent....so perhaps the UO Chemtrails one won't be as ugly as the mock-up is making it look. I know NFR's mockup looked translucent and it turned out to be solid bright pink!

Mint green ?

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, cherrycokes said:

I really hope it’s a picture disc for the singles chemtrails and white dress released right after the white dress music video. We don’t need another vinyl variant of the album, but it probably will be just another picture disc of the album unfortunately 

I know. we already got the Krug alt cover, I was looking thru her past vinyls and the singles looked so much more beautiful imo. also that they were different from yeah the album covers, same agree 

UV/Honeymoon

Digital Stores CS UK is on CRACKKKK 

They replied to me (about that whole picture disc drama) like Friday and asked me about my order’s no. and I gave it. Then today I see this email on my inbox:

Spoiler

Thank you for your email. 

We have checked the system and because you have selected "Complete Shipping" your order will be sent out in one delivery once all items have come into stock. 

The item in your order has its release date on 19th of March and therefore the order status shows still "pending". 

Unfortunately, we are unable to amend orders to part shipping once they have been placed. Therefore, we would recommend cancelling the pre-order item, to release the remaining products in your order if you would prefer not to wait.  You would then need to place a new order for the cancelled item on our website. We would advise you to check that all item are still available before asking us to cancel.  

Please let us know how you wish to proceed.

:scoff:

I just replied and legit said “That was not what I asked, at all” lmao and then went to simplify the question even more so let’s see if I get a real answer or one coming from someone who’s on crack

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Lana-del-Rey/dp/B08SDP6RMF/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1ZY34M9O66UB4&dchild=1&keywords=lana+del+rey+chemtrails+over+the+country+club+vinyl&qid=1613502470&sprefix=lana+del+rey+ch%2Caps%2C161&sr=8-1

I might be a clown for this, but they changed the cover of this product to the stunning wolf-picture. So manifesting for an exclusive cover gjksahgjaghjka

Also it has sold out, making it the first variant to sell out? It might be the ugliest but maybe it will be the rarest :hype:

3 hours ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Lana-del-Rey/dp/B08SDP6RMF/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1ZY34M9O66UB4&dchild=1&keywords=lana+del+rey+chemtrails+over+the+country+club+vinyl&qid=1613502470&sprefix=lana+del+rey+ch%2Caps%2C161&sr=8-1

I might be a clown for this, but they changed the cover of this product to the stunning wolf-picture. So manifesting for an exclusive cover gjksahgjaghjka

Also it has sold out, making it the first variant to sell out? It might be the ugliest but maybe it will be the rarest :hype:

PLEAAAASE IM BEGGIN

original.gif

3 hours ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Yeah, it says (Exklusiv bei Amazon.de)

It's the beige one, you're reaching ma'am

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Why do you all hate the beige variant :(? Tbh it's the one I chose because I think it's the more fitting.. The standard cover makes me think of old 20s Hollywood and pearls, and beige is the exact color I associate it with.

(I can't believe people actually prefer the piss yellow over beige.. :hdu:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

7 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Why do you all hate the beige variant :(? Tbh it's the one I chose because I think it's the more fitting.. The standard cover makes me think of old 20s Hollywood and pearls, and beige is the exact color I associate it with.

(I can't believe people actually prefer the piss yellow over beige.. :hdu:

I don't think there's a "piss yellow", they just had the wrong mock-up (?)

Either way, I'm tryna buy them all tho so :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif