Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

29 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So, finally I got a somewhat decent reply, they said that my order will be processed on 19th March. That said, I think I shouldn’t worry, right?
:bebe:

Think so... Are you going to cancell US store order then?

Hd7c-1.gif

9 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Think so... Are you going to cancell US store order then?

Pretty sure, just replied to them again to confirm, asked if it was accepted on their system (like they said to you), so I can really be sure.
And then I’ll cancel the US one. Either way, I think there’s still a lot of copies on the US, so I could easily order again if anything happens, ig ( @99centlips can you give me an update on how many picture discs are left?)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Pretty sure, just replied to them again to confirm, asked if it was accepted on their system (like they said to you), so I can really be sure.
And then I’ll cancel the US one. Either way, I think there’s still a lot of copies on the US, so I could easily order again if anything happens, ig ( @99centlips can you give me an update on how many picture discs are left?)

Ok then! Let us know :kiss: I think ill do the same

Hd7c-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

hi! 175 on shoplanadelrey, 221 on universal store

Just now, 99centlips said:

hi! 175 on shoplanadelrey, 221 on universal store

Thank you!

Also, do you think if there will be some really close to release date? Judging by how people have been getting them so gradually 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

34 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Thank you!

Also, do you think if there will be some really close to release date? Judging by how people have been getting them so gradually 

there may be! around 10 or so are selling a day right now. I’ll definitely let everyone know when it’s under 50 on each site :) 

Just now, 99centlips said:

there may be! around 10 or so are selling a day right now. I’ll definitely let everyone know when it’s under 50 on each site :) 

Thanks a lot! I'm following this thread already so I can keep up on what's out and what's not, so that would be amazing.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

may I ask you something :)

How many cassettes are available of: https://zaralarsson.tmstor.es/product/76817

I know it isnt Lana related but idk if I should buy them now, since picturedisk 3 could be released every day now

4 hours ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

may I ask you something :)

How many cassettes are available of: https://zaralarsson.tmstor.es/product/76817

I know it isnt Lana related but idk if I should buy them now, since picturedisk 3 could be released every day now

this website automatically changes the cart quantity to 99 :( i'll keep messing around with it 

I usually don't buy cd box sets but I simply just vibe w this one so I think I might reconsider getting one. Been holding out bc of other merch but it looks great. Is that one photo of the woman in the white dress her? 

not so secretly hoping she releases a vinyl box set. I still look at the uv one that I bought and it's just so so beautiful 

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

does anyone know what time her merch store typically updates? like if we were to get the 3rd picture disc today, do we know around what time it would drop at?

I think around 6pm uk time. I'm usually at work when it happens haha 

1 hour ago, Aphrodite said:

can someone tell me? i'm referrecing here to the e-mails like "NEW merch, etc.." like for Violet merch i received a lot of those..

but i need to know if i have to sign up again to her newsletter, for the third time:bye:

In this era i just recieved one and it was the spotify email for the exclusive PD... All i know about the new merch in because of this thread really:eek3:

Hd7c-1.gif

21 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

How do you know it? :O

shoplanadelrey you can just add like 200 into your cart, click pre order again on the page and it will say “Alll 163 are already in your cart” 

universal store is trickier, you gotta mess with the coding but the same concept 

:raven: where is the third picture disc (praying for a double single that's with the COCC wolf art/White Dress single cover tbh) already TAKE more of MY MONEY LANA :lange:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

1 hour ago, annedelrey said:

So nothing today... Hopping for the 3rd PD next week:ahh:

If WD single is indeed released Friday, I’m hoping they drop it Friday as well (maybe even along with the merch drop if we’re lucky!)