Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, picturebook said:

thank you guys for answering. The NIF number needs to filled out. I contacted them on Facebook. Maybe they'll answer and I can order it. Fingers crossed.

If anyone finds another EU link please let me know. I especially need the Spotify PD. I can't believe there isn't a link for her german, french or any other store...

Maybe if you put your id number it will work!

Hd7c-1.gif

3 minutes ago, picturebook said:

thank you guys for answering. The NIF number needs to filled out. I contacted them on Facebook. Maybe they'll answer and I can order it. Fingers crossed.

If anyone finds another EU link please let me know. I especially need the Spotify PD. I can't believe there isn't a link for her german, french or any other store...

you’re welcome! Let us know when they answer please! 

regarding the Spotify picture disc, instead, I think you can only and exclusively purchase it on the US or UK/EU store. There are no other legit links. Otherwise you can try on eBay but the price will be doubled anyway... :crying2:)

9 minutes ago, picturebook said:

https://www.cede.com/en/music/?view=detail&branch_sub=0&branch=1&aid=17302637&formatgroup=29

or you can also try fnac.ch or any other country w/ fnac

the spotify pd wont be available anywhere else cuz its prolly just there to boost sales in the UK/US to get the #1 spot

edit: i just realized fnac is carrying the standard cover picture disc? didnt know that

image.png

29 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

https://www.cede.com/en/music/?view=detail&branch_sub=0&branch=1&aid=17302637&formatgroup=29

or you can also try fnac.ch or any other country w/ fnac

the spotify pd wont be available anywhere else cuz its prolly just there to boost sales in the UK/US to get the #1 spot

edit: i just realized fnac is carrying the standard cover picture disc? didnt know that

Yup, Fnac.com has it, and it is somewhat cheaper than from SoV or RSD

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

i checked their size chart w/ the one Levi's provides for the same jacket and its a men's/unisex jacket!

Okay thank you! I ordered a medium and I'm considering swapping it for a small to (hopefully) get it sooner haha 

32 minutes ago, tearsofgold said:

Question: Do vinyl copies by Target have good sound quality? Or would purchasing a standard black vinyl be safe? Thank you!

I think all of the variants are pressed by the same plant. Some people insist that black sounds better than colored vinyl but it really doesn't make much of a difference. I would get a colored one because they will be a lot more collectable in the future :smile: 

47 minutes ago, tearsofgold said:

Question: Do vinyl copies by Target have good sound quality? Or would purchasing a standard black vinyl be safe? Thank you!

ive read target.com ratings for maybe a year now & people have issues [such as scratches] with vinyls that come from target, specifically picture discs, but many have good ratings.... so its a hit or miss. I know reputation by Taylor Swift picture disk and the regular black vinyl by The Fugges [the rap group lauryn hill was in] are two I've seen most complains about

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

ive read target.com ratings for maybe a year now & people have issues [such as scratches] with vinyls that come from target, specifically picture discs, but many have good ratings.... so its a hit or miss. I know reputation by Taylor Swift picture disk and the regular black vinyl by The Fugges [the rap group lauryn hill was in] are two I've seen most complains about

I've never actually bought a vinyl from Target, and there are a lot of reviews specifically under the reputation picture disc saying that Target has bad quality vinyl, but like you mentioned it doesn't seem like a uniform issue. For instance, the Born to Die red pressing has great reviews. And as far as I know, artists supply their vinyl for retailers to sell. It's not like Target has their own pressing plant and manufactures them themselves. Therefore, Target shouldn't be the one to blame for low quality pressings. This is just my two cents :oprah3:

51 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

I've never actually bought a vinyl from Target, and there are a lot of reviews specifically under the reputation picture disc saying that Target has bad quality vinyl, but like you mentioned it doesn't seem like a uniform issue. For instance, the Born to Die red pressing has great reviews. And as far as I know, artists supply their vinyl for retailers to sell. It's not like Target has their own pressing plant and manufactures them themselves. Therefore, Target shouldn't be the one to blame for low quality pressings. This is just my two cents :oprah3:

I agree 100%, target has no hand in th production of these records. it could be a specific batch that came out bad from the plant  and they all got sent to target and thats why people think "target tayswift reputation disk  = bad "

3 hours ago, tearsofgold said:

I agree with what the previous few people said, but for me I always get a black vinyl anyways and just in case and that’s the one I play, and then the color variants I just keep safe and look at lol 

5 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

picture discs in general sound pretty bad compared to regular vinyl, its judt got to do w/ the manufacturing process.

colored vinyls might have more surface noise than a regular black vinyl but its negligible

image.png

On 2/28/2021 at 4:26 PM, annedelrey said:

Maybe if you put your id number it will work!

Try that, NIF number is the ID number for companies. I ordered from Fnac Portugal before, I don't remember now but if I had to put that NIF number, I probably put my ID one and it worked.

47 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Like.... Can they drop the last picture disc already?

I'm bored and I'm waiting for that shit to drop so I can order it w/ the double disc bundle :uh:

bestie!! only 37 pictures disks left on shoplanadelrey

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

bestie!! only 37 pictures disks left on shoplanadelrey

:bebe:

In your most honest opinion: do you think they’ll end up cancelling my order (on the UK store) or will they honor it? 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

In your most honest opinion: do you think they’ll end up cancelling my order (on the UK store) or will they honor it? 

:air: like a broken record stuck on loop

Genesee

Genesee

Genesee

image.png

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I think they will honor it! Especially a few weeks later, they would've already let you know that it was cancelled. And now they will be preparing to ship everything the week of March 19th!