Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

868 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Wow so awesome! Tons of people on my street were taking pictures, even if they had no clue what it was

This promo is actually so genius (and on brand) — the cohesion and care to aesthetics love to see it

was this the big project Ben and Ed were talking about, I wonder? 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

2 minutes ago, Marius said:

well fuck. But no wonder given the lack of effort she put into promoting it, and releasing the most boring track as the first single.

Her peak days on the charts are definitely over. Which is fine - Amerircan general taste in music sucks anyway. And she's number 1 in the uk

Just now, barttttender said:

well fuck. But no wonder given the lack of effort she put into promoting it, and releasing the most boring track as the first single.

Her peak days on the charts are definitely over. Which is fine - Amerircan general taste in music sucks anyway. And she's number 1 in the uk

On the charts, maybe. But NFR reached 1 Billion streams almost the same month as UV despite being only two years old. COCC might become as successful als NFR.

i FINALLY said my goodbyes to the pre-release thread, made it to the post-release arriving fashionably late :mj2:

just went through all these pages frantically liking all your beautiful album thoughts WITH NO SPOILER CLICKING INVOLVED

i went on an amazing bike ride today, sun finally shining after days of miserable weather, had just finished some deadlines so i felt extra free and breezy, wind in my back, listening to the ALBUM, little flowers finally starting to bloom along the road :xcry: 

it felt like i was floating ever so slightly off the ground & just wanted to cry at all the beauty i was experiencing in that moment 

giphy.gif

patrick being a little slutty and fun

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I mean...it's really high. I think that we have nothing to complain about. A lot of iTunes and Apple Music #1, positive reviews and a good reception from fans. She's the moment...For 10 years now. 

giphy.gif

A beautiful 9/10 review that is just about the MUSIC!

An enchanting listen, her world-building remains absolutely undimmed on this triumphant, bewitching project.”

Lana Del Rey’s continued quest for minimalism sits utterly at odds with the overwhelming majority of her peers. While the neon legacy of PC Music burning bright and hyper-pop becoming a go-to genre tag for left-field innovators, her satisfaction in conjuring sculptures from smoke rings of sound remains as undimmed and potent as ever.”

https://www.clashmusic.com/reviews/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club

giphy.gif