Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

869 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

3 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Okay so to see how well the album is doing on streaming, so far the album has 56,580,144 million streams on Spotify based on today’s update. This is just from the two singles. Let’s see how many she gets on tomorrow’s update and hopefully it’s good!

We can also compare to Mustin’s streams this way to see if she even has a chance at out streaming him (doubt it, and you’ll see why). 
So far, based on four singles, his album has already 928,213,748 million streams. ? I’m sure those singles will keep getting streamed and will boost his numbers a lot on top of the new songs but anyways.... let’s see!

Honestly I had no idea his album would do that well, I didn't know people still listened to Mustard Beaver anymore lmaoooo

but Lana must be happy about something so i wonder if she got a call today that was like "soooo miss maam, you're gonna get PAID for this one"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

31 minutes ago, daddyauerbach said:

he did 3? songs. he said tjf was meh but he really liked wild at heart which i thought was interesting so 

WHAT?

I legit thought he was gonna dislike WAH but man the taste!

at the same time, TJF as meh???? the lack of taste. 

he contains multitudes

23 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

after the second time listening to it, this album almost feels like a goodbye

I feel the same way, but hoping it is just her using her marketing skills LOL, she's been thru a lot tbh & I do get scared at times this is it  - many reviews pointed to it as well but I guess we shall just have to wait it out. 

I thought i was being smart and giving lana streams last night by muting my phone and leaving the album on while i slept on my phone but little did i know i didn't have repeat on.... :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I've only been gone for a day and we're already almost at 100 pages, truly iconic if I do say so myself, I've got lots to catch up on :hooker:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

2 minutes ago, Ariadne said:

OKAY BUT LANA LOWKEY SNAPPED ON DANCE TIL WE DIE WTF

That song is Bartender's little sister, I swear. It sounds to me like what Bartender was trying to pull off but didn't execute ugh i love it

giphy.gif

My favorite reaction vid so far. Also loving Lauren and Larissa’s discography reactions but Fabrizio’s like mmm yes sir solid analysis how about we keep on vibing over this wine picnic you speak of. :blanche4: Denton seemed cautious or skeptical or something :brandy:

19 minutes ago, cherryrockwell said:

WHAT?

I legit thought he was gonna dislike WAH but man the taste!

at the same time, TJF as meh???? the lack of taste. 

he contains multitudes

i swear this dude never knows what's good lol WAH is good but TJF is such a high tier track wtf lol

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, masterpinks said:

My favorite reaction vid so far. Also loving Lauren and Larissa’s discography reactions but Fabrizio’s like mmm yes sir solid analysis how about we keep on vibing over this wine picnic you speak of. :blanche4: Denton seemed cautious or skeptical or something :brandy:

i'm watching and cringed at his weird rage arm pump during White Dress :nono: she is not that kinda gorl

giphy.gif