Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

868 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

The album is really a grower, not a shower. :bebe: It's SO good :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Y'all remember this?? ?amZyT8B.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

36 minutes ago, salvatoredreams said:

“we did it for the right reasons” someone help what is “it” ??

I think it means celebrating each other, growing in a relationship despite the odds and difficulties :wub:

For fun - spending time together, discovering each other

For free - it's but an emotional investment, but no money's needed after all

I did it for you, you did it for me - reciprocating each other's feeling and support, a healthy relationship

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I think it means celebrating each other, growing in a relationship despite the odds and difficulties :wub:

ohhh okay thank u!!

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

6 minutes ago, COCC said:

Not when NFR reached 1 billion streams on Spotify in only two years.

*in less than 2 years. 

Anyway, STOP complaining about stupid things please. Let this poor woman rest. I wish all the success of the world to Lana and I m also interested in sales, but this just TO AN EXTENT. Who the f cares! Lana just gave us a splendid album, probably one that will stay in the music history, and we are worrying about Spotify streams?? We are even taking into account things that matter to Ariana or Mustin stans?? Having said that, the album is doing great anyway, look at the records she achieved, so I really don’t know where you looked from. COTCC is not meant for the masses, but still she is delivering with sales. Just stop, disconnect from internet and listen to the Music.

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

Other question: Do we know now why Lana hasn't been seen with one of her background singer (forgot her name) since NFR?

Ashley? I’ve been wondering the same thing, I assume it’s just because she lives in NYC and hasn’t been in California due to COVID

giphy-1.gif 

Guysss. Does anyone know who took this photo? I love this cassette cover. Where can i find the HQ?Aa9KE5R.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Ashley? I’ve been wondering the same thing, I assume it’s just because she lives in NYC and hasn’t been in California due to COVID

Yes! Hope it's not because of QFTC :deadbanana:

Lana could compose Beethoven's symphonies, but Beethoven could never compose "Not All Who Wander are Lost." :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Yosemite 100% belongs on this album. It obviously has that LFL sound for which it was originally intended, but I actually agree with her that it’s a tad too happy for that album and would’ve sounded out of place. Not sure it would’ve fit as well on NFR, but it absolutely works on COCC and fits the theme of the entire album of contemplation and questioning where she’s at in life. 

It’s one of my favorite tracks on the album, but I don’t find myself listening to it too much...it gets me in that slightly sad, contemplative mood that Lana’s music does. It’s the California of COCC. :crai: Barrie-inspired songs make me emotionaaallll

giphy-1.gif