Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

869 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

Just dropping in to say I still love this album immensely. I’ve listened since day 1 of the leak and I’m still streaming it nonstop and patiently waiting for my vinyl to get here so I can enjoy it that way :wub::wub:

RCS might have taken over our minds but Chemtrails is still a masterpiece that should have been given more time to shine 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Just dropping in to say I still love this album immensely. I’ve listened since day 1 of the leak and I’m still streaming it nonstop and patiently waiting for my vinyl to get here so I can enjoy it that way :wub::wub:

RCS might have taken over our minds but Chemtrails is still a masterpiece that should have been given more time to shine 

There is a timeless feeling to it. RCS might be overshadowing it a bit at the moment, but we’re going to come back to Chemtrails in the future. It’s one of her finest. White Dress wrecks me completely. 

Breaking Up Slowly is so good, especially when Lana’s vocals come in to fill up the space.

Are these my good years, or do I have none? Are there really good years for everyone? :crying4:

Justin Bieber's Justice is set to end Morgan Wallen's historic run at #1 on the HITS Top 50 Chart, becoming Bieber's eighth album to debut on top. Lana Del Rey could tussle with Wallen for the week's runner-up spot. Her Chemtrails Over the Country Club gets the edge today, however, thanks to what's expected to be a strong showing at the indies.

Justin Bieber (RBMG/Def Jam) 130-140k total activity, 25-30k albums
Lana Del Rey (Interscope) 65-75k, 45-55k

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=325653&title=NEW-RELEASES%3A-JUSTIN%2C-LANA%2C-MADNESS

Seems it has no chance of #1 in the USA, will probably even need 70,000+ sales to get #2

The way I've done a 180 on my opinion of COTCC in less than 48 hours. :wowcry:

I still feel the most disconnected from it out of all of her albums, but it's really been growing on me. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

at the moment i'm really feeling wild at heart :oprah: 

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I WOULND'T SING FOR THEM NO MORE, LIKE IF YOU HEARD I WAS OUT IN THE BARS DRINKING JACK AND COKE GOING CRAZY FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD LISTEN TO MY STORIES BABE... TIME AFTER TIME I THINK ABOUT LEAAAAAVVINNNNN, BUT YOU KNOW THAT I'LL NEVER DO JUST CAUSE YOU KEEP ME BELIEVING :lange:

I loveeeeee this part so much

12 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Can we talk about how good the vocals on this album are :defeated:

yes, and we should 

the vocals on the verses of Wild at Heart are SO CUTE and beautiful. 

Ok now that I had time to digest the album I've finally realized what my problem with Chemtrails is. It just doesn't excite me. It's all on the same note and there are no real highlights. It's a solid album. I like every track. I don't regret buying all vinyl versions - so please don't come for me...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

at the moment i'm really feeling wild at heart :oprah: 

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I WOULND'T SING FOR THEM NO MORE, LIKE IF YOU HEARD I WAS OUT IN THE BARS DRINKING JACK AND COKE GOING CRAZY FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD LISTEN TO MY STORIES BABE... TIME AFTER TIME I THINK ABOUT LEAAAAAVVINNNNN, BUT YOU KNOW THAT I'LL NEVER DO JUST CAUSE YOU KEEP ME BELIEVING :lange:

The way this flows so naturally and beautifully :krylie:

Could somebody explain me the latter half of the latter part of the album? The first part she's talking bout leaving with her lover to get away from fame but then comes breaking up slowly? I can't figure out where they break up? At not all who wander are lost when she says but will you stay? Or in Yosemite?

Chemtrails may be #1 in first week sales after all?
Justice - the electronic French duo that make really good music has sent a cease & desist to Justin Beber for copyright infringement...

Now the real reason is not that they care, But in fact Justice must be Lana stans, My fav artists supporting one another. :dafuq:

IMG-3521.jpg

Chemtrails is totally Honeymoon 2.0 with the fans. They'll pay it dust while it's the current album and say it's boring etc, then it'll become a discography highlight in a few years and have a little cult following. Watch and see. This album is a gem. :kiss3: