Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

868 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

the fact that lana prolly listened to this song a lot

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Y'all can talk shit about LFL all you want but the fact one of the songs with the most interesting production on COCC is a LFL reject produced by Rick is very telling

wImScUD.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Oof I was really starting to like the cover of this album until I got the vinyl. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the photo is very high contrast black and white and the way the cover is pressed... the two darker-skinned women are almost completely in shadow... not a great look.

13 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

I remember watching how green was my valley

But I was thinking how deep was the canyon that you came from?

Mo347Tk.gif

i rly wanna know why shes namedropping how green was my valley... whats the connection between yosemite and a movie set in wales

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

i rly wanna know why shes namedropping how green was my valley... whats the connection between yosemite and a movie set in wales

she was watching the movie but not paying attention because she was thinking about how deep was the canyon Mo347Tk.gif

8 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

ok so i watched the movie a few nights ago and it's really about a young boy looking back at his childhood and how rich it was in terms of love/family etc– which i think, in yosemite, reminded lana of this person in her life who had a brutal/rough upbringing. also there is a lot of looking back at the past on COCC, so it makes sense to me that that movie gets pulled in since it's so much a recollection of youth.

aOaIzH2.gif

10 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

I remember watching How Green Was My Valley. Then I was thinking: "How deep was the canyon that you came from?". Television static was quite overwhelming. Was it because of the cabin and the candles in the wind?

The bridge is a descriptive scene of Lana and her partner watching a movie in a cabin on a windy night.

random asf

but I've come to appreciate short albums, like you know every detail about every track, and cocc is kinda short but so fulfilling and I wouldn't want it any other way tbh cause that makes it special and unique that way :yawn:

lights, camera, acción

9 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

kinda off topic

but I've come to appreciate short albums, like you know every detail about every track, and cocc is kinda short but so fulfilling and I wouldn't want it any other way tbh cause that makes it special and unique that way :yawn:

i agree and i think the album should've been even shorter :mariah: GET RID OF LMLYLAW AND FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

i agree and i think the album should've been even shorter :mariah: GET RID OF LMLYLAW AND FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the amount of members in here should be smaller :mariah: GET RID OF FF HATERS