Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

869 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

2 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Guys I’ve been drinking for almost 5 hours straight, what’s new. 

BUT ALSO GUESS WHAT’S ALSO NEW 

Hide contents

DEEZ FUCKING NUTS THAT’S WHAT

385-E13-B7-0651-4-A9-C-ACDB-439-BAFA5-B3

AND THERE’S ONE MORE CD AND SIGNED CARD CUMMING SO GUESS WHO’S GONNA DO A RAFFLE FOR THEIR SISTERS? ME THAT’S WHO. MAYBE EVEN TWO RAFFLES. SO PREPARE YOUR BUSSIES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. JUST YOUR LOVE FOR LANA DEL FUCKING REY. I CANT WAIT TO BLESS UP. KEEP YA EYES PEELED.

I LOVE YOU ALL. 

KIND KING WE KEEP WINNING :wowcry:

Capture.jpg

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

im not even sure the person with the cast is her :bebe: since they never show HER face while skating.... i really wish she didn't fall

it's definitely not her; whoever is scating in the cast is half the size of lana. Probably the same girl who does the skating in the vid, only wearing jeans.

i mean, lana simply doesn't have a shape like that anymore.

Not here to comment on Lana's weight. It's irrelevant and while we could use it to identify the skater, which to my knowledge everyone already figured was a skater that looks exactly like that a few months ago that Lana followed on insta-frankly it fits the theme just...I come from a family of women- 2 sisters here, one a twin and an exhausted mom and a dad who never did anything but sleep- I just can't with the slander. It's really gross. Not to you @barttttendercus you totally make an innocent observance-but to the malicious-Don't come for women's bodies. Now yes, currently Lana is not rocking that body. But to pass off on her like she's now some suburb trash because of her Selfie phase which has been nothing less than iconic, they've all somewhat defined this era's serve is tasteless. Lana del Rey aka Lizzy Grant is one of the most stunning, breath thieving women on Earth. Like DAMN do we stan a sexy woman. That's all ;)

White Dress, Not All Who Wander are Lost, Chemtrails over the Country Club trifecta YUP YUP.

Growers, not showers. 

6251-E2-BC-3-B99-4-E89-859-E-47-FFEFE063

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The Sputnixmusic review is so horrendous it’s worse then any of the shit Lana is currently upset over.  It’s so vile

It‘s funny how I keep finding more of these reviews, even though they are already older:

„Lana Del Rey cant sing“ https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/blogs/blog-on-the-tracks/10192394/Lana-Del-Rey-cannot-sing

„I hate Lana Del Rey: Del Rey is an overrated, wannabe hippie that glamorizes drug and substance abuse. And on top of that she cannot even sing. But hey, she does write some catchy lyrics: “Will you still love me when I’m no longer autotuned and faking my hipster attitude?”

https://www.theeagleonline.com/article/2017/06/unpopular-opinion-i-hate-lana-del-rey

:rip:

1 hour ago, COCC said:

It‘s funny how I keep finding more of these reviews, even though they are already older:

„Lana Del Rey cant sing“ https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/blogs/blog-on-the-tracks/10192394/Lana-Del-Rey-cannot-sing

„I hate Lana Del Rey: Del Rey is an overrated, wannabe hippie that glamorizes drug and substance abuse. And on top of that she cannot even sing. But hey, she does write some catchy lyrics: “Will you still love me when I’m no longer autotuned and faking my hipster attitude?”

https://www.theeagleonline.com/article/2017/06/unpopular-opinion-i-hate-lana-del-rey

Lana is one of the few genuinely talented artists out there, literally makes no sense how they slate her. It’s almost like jealousy because she doesn’t follow the rules. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, COCC said:

It‘s funny how I keep finding more 

„I hate Lana Del Rey: Del Rey is an overrated, wannabe hippie that glamorizes drug and substance abuse. And on top of that, she cannot even sing. But hey, she does write some catchy lyrics: “Will you still love me when I’m no longer autotuned and faking my hipster attitude?”

So... She complains about the content of her songs just to drop this at the end?

"Now, here is where I will admit where my disdain for Del Rey derives from. I was a Del Rey fan. That was until I saw her at Lollapalooza in 2016. I had heard reports of how bad her live performances were, but I did not fully believe it until I heard her uncomfortably off-pitch low notes and awkward shifts to her piercing high notes in person."

Before, singing about unhealthy relationships was just fine. This sounds like frustration

6 minutes ago, Marius said:

:creepna2::creepna2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

what i'm really sorry about this album is that it really feels soo brief. in a bunch of minutes you finished it, in a few days since the release you listened to it multiple times and you're already so familiar with each song. i really love this album, and i love each song, from White Dress to For Free, i often really enjoy listen to it from the top to the end, it's like a beautiful, warm, bittersweet trip, and it's a perfect work !  but, i dont know...

Even if I love how coherent it sounds, it’s true that it’s kinda short. Which makes me want RCS even more and ASAP lol.

12 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

my only issue with breaking up slowly is how it's structured, it's quite short and i wish it was less fast-paced, it doesn't quite feel like a satisfying listen because it's short, someone said it was almost like an interlude which is very true, it's a gorgeous song either way but it kinda deserved better

It's a good song but I honestly feel it would have been much better without Nikki. She seemed to overpower Lana's voice on some parts which I did not like since Lana is the best singer to me :lanahairflip3: