Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

868 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

the thing I love about chemtrails is how Lana's voice is the one carrying the song and not the instrumentals like I was shocked listening to the dance till we die instrumental and how chill it is during the bridge then when I went back to the song I realized how much Lanas voice is the one making me boogie in my seat whenever it comes on :hair: def her best album vocally 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

the thing I love about chemtrails is how Lana's voice is the one carrying the song and not the instrumentals like I was shocked listening to the dance till we die instrumental and how chill it is during the bridge then when I went back to the song I realized how much Lanas voice is the one making me boogie in my seat whenever it comes on :hair: def her best album vocally 

Yes thiiiiiiiiiiis

UV/Honeymoon

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Last weekend, two friends and I listened to COTCC while sitting around a bonfire at night, and it really was a perfect setting. I would recommend doing something similar! It's more of a nature album than a city album, and more of a night album than a day album x

Absolutely agree, did the same thing at a cabin by the woods w a fire pit crackling in the distance as I listened from a hot tub under the stars. It was so dreamy :flutter:

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

Definitely an open coutryside, or a hill yeah a river, lake or in the city at night

4 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

a hike for sure, near a natural body of water if possible. I also think, weather permitting, laying outside on a blanket in the grass somewhere pretty (even your own backyard or local park) and stare at the sky. Also outdoors at night looking at the stars.

4 hours ago, Elle said:

Last weekend, two friends and I listened to COTCC while sitting around a bonfire at night, and it really was a perfect setting. I would recommend doing something similar! It's more of a nature album than a city album, and more of a night album than a day album x

1 hour ago, Dyl said:

Absolutely agree, did the same thing at a cabin by the woods w a fire pit crackling in the distance as I listened from a hot tub under the stars. It was so dreamy :flutter:

@Dragon @rightofjupiter just what I wanted to hear, ty! :kiss: and @Elle @Dyl both of you sound like you had amazing times, love that for you :smile3:

Thanks you guys! I love that there's a consensus on COCC feeling more open and nature-y (which I was getting a vibe of) but I'm kind of surprised that you all agree it's a night album (where I was assuming more early/late morning for some reason lol). I was also debating on driving a bit north up to the Redwood nature parks and having a scenic route along the Cali coast and was having fun doing some research on some cool local spots. 

Threadbare-Forthright-Gemsbuck-max-1mb.g

Spoiler

I could settle for my backyard tho, I'm getting impatient idk why I do this to myself :toofloppy:

On 3/27/2021 at 8:40 AM, lil aerosol said:

I'm sorry if this is painfully obvious but I've tried looking all over her websites and I can't quite figure it out :crai:

Is there a COCC vinyl with the Neil Krug photoshoot as posters? I know there is one with the photo below as the album cover but I'd love the pic as a poster. Thanks :defeated:

ErePevXW8AAy2Cy.jpg

i don't think so since the only poster that comes with some variants is just a picture of the red car from cocc music video :/

but you can always design and order your own poster online! and that's not too expensive 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

9 minutes ago, Dragon said:

lol dude where's the hype tenor.gif

The album is beautifully soft overall and she's not promoting, so I guess that's why there's not much hype lol

I love it so much tho, 0 skip

The other day I took out the car, drove around with the windows halfway down and put on this album. For a work so stripped down, it still has some very catchy melodies and parts so easy and fun to sing along to! It does make me believe, that I am too wild at heart and free, even when stuck in traffic, but loudly singing along. :oprah: 
I just adore it so much and it keeps getting better and better with each listen. 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Gosh I feel like this album should've gotten 4 more months for mixing

For Free instrumental is so gorgeous but we can barely hear the subtle touches with her voice over it - it's still great but ya now

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif