Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

868 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Not trying to argue or anything because this is HAPPY TIME but it's not really him that makes this good ... it's predominantly her vocal incarnations

Spill without her doing a complex and vocally rich songs (unlike nfr), it would be a total flop but he snapped on dbjag tho

I’m getting a bit tired, but watching the picture disc spin is cool. Because the way the tablecloth hangs/the woman on the far right - the way her leg is shown, as it spins it sorta creates these two vortexes - one on the bottom and top. Then you have that lady sitting in the centre with a slight case of resting bitch face just staring at you amid the chaos. Ok goodnight...

IMG-3521.jpg

Hello Post-Release :crying4:

The album is so soothing. It might have felt a little 'off' to me after the leak that i indulged in, but I'm super happy with it now. I don't really have anything much to say besides if NFR was the lead-up to Lana getting back on track with this album, then it was all worth it :smile:

2 albums is definitely enough from Jack but I'm glad we got what we got. I don't feel confused or like I'm pretending to like the songs. I am really looking forward to singing along with them and time will tell me if they are her best work (though we already know which 2 definitely are <3 )

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Not trying to argue or anything because this is HAPPY TIME but it's not really him that makes this good ... it's predominantly her vocal incarnations

yeah ofc lana's vocals are amazing, but NFR! got harassed endlessly for its production being predominately piano and i think COTCC really shows Jack's variety. Not to be a Jared, but I really love how they work and COTCC really shows how they can evolve as a pair. 

The production is way better than on NFR:oprah: But agree her VOCALS are making this album so good :lange:

She served...top 3 album for me:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Okay I definitely have to listen to Yosemite again but I can say this: it managed to get a tear out of my eye.

:wowcry: Glad that it managed to brought a tear into your eyes!!

It was a grower to me...at first I felt like you did but now it's in my top 3 songs of the album..I love it so much.. career highlight :crying2:

Can you believe that the Yosemite Cult finally won:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: