Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

869 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Tbh, I don't even mind if the songs we haven't heard are piano ballads. The songs we already have are a hundred miles better than anything in Chemtrails (with the exception of White Dress, title track and Wild at Heart), so it's a win-win :oprah3:

:oprah3: Chemtrails, White Dress and Yosemite* Wild At Heart is good but not a classic song.

DK Is Back

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Tbh, I don't even mind if the songs we haven't heard are piano ballads. The songs we already have are a hundred miles better than anything in Chemtrails (with the exception of White Dress, title track and Wild at Heart), so it's a win-win :oprah3:

I‘ll ignore this post if you edit it and add DBJAG :oprah3:

17 minutes ago, ThePowerfulMind said:

:oprah3: Chemtrails, White Dress and Yosemite* Wild At Heart is good but not a classic song.

I do love Yosemite, I think it's one of her best songs but Wild it's better imo :oprah3:

15 minutes ago, COCC said:

I‘ll ignore this post if you edit it and add DBJAG :oprah3:

No, DBJAG is cute but not outstanding :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

19 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Tbh, I don't even mind if the songs we haven't heard are piano ballads. The songs we already have are better than a few songs in Cumtraces (like BUS, Yosemite, NAWWAL and For Free), even if these are still good. So it has always been a win-win :oprah3:

6 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

You forgot Dance Till We Die.

Attachment_1?compress=1&resize=400x300

Dance till we die being as good as Blue banisters...

Delulu forgetting Dance till we die...

Wild at heart being better than Yosemite...

:hype:

DK Is Back

29 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

FF and BUS? :horror: Maybe you should take Del-LooLoo's place when Elle is back :awk:

Elle should forbid COCC and Boom Like That slander in the name of world peace :agree:

22 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Elle should forbid COCC and Boom Like That slander in the name of world peace :agree:

Boom like that is a meme :agree: I can't believe Lana made such a song (btw. I love it and I don't care). COCC is amazing but as EP. I don't want to believe this album ends with For Free. Yosemite closes COCC periodt.

DK Is Back

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

So glad there won’t be a song as bad and bland and boring as Yosemite on this album

I think you meant to say bland and boring as not all who wander are lost. Yosemite has its poignant pretty verses and a uniquely cool and evocative bridge. NAWWAL has cringey lyrics and a boring uninspired melody. Her one bad song 

3 minutes ago, xAlexx said:

I think you meant to say bland and boring as not all who wander are lost. Yosemite has its poignant pretty verses and a uniquely cool and evocative bridge. NAWWAL has cringey lyrics and a boring uninspired melody. Her one bad song 

Some of you should visit the unpopular opinion thread because the ugly things you type here shouldn't be seen even on post COCCk thread.

DK Is Back

16 minutes ago, ThePowerfulMind said:

Boom like that is a meme :agree: I can't believe Lana made such a song (btw. I love it and I don't care). COCC is amazing but as EP. I don't want to believe this album ends with For Free. Yosemite closes COCC periodt.

I actually like the last 3 songs from COCC (maybe sometimes except by BUS). Dance Till We Die should've been the closer. For Free could be great, but lacks Lana and a good ending.