Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

858 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

The 1-2 punch of title track into Tulsa Jesus Freak honesty might be my favorite transition in her discography. The second the outro of Chemtrails ends, I automatically think “you should stay that close to Jesus” and by the end of Tulsa Jesus Freak I want to listen to title track again :crying4:

She knew what she was doing putting the title track next to the almost title track. 

agree it’s so good :trisha:

tbh the video should’ve been a double feature with tjf

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

agree it’s so good :trisha:

tbh the video should’ve been a double feature with tjf

i still want whatever was going on during truck/titty pic. I still think that was the ‘og’ album cover and a video for TJF. I can’t believe she had her hair and makeup all done up and we got nothing from it other than a couple posts on Instagram

"Don’t forget me"

Awww to think of the meltdowns of this album… The cover! The tracklist (what? No Dealer? No new songs we haven’t found out in December through Shazam?!?)!

but the title track and MV: it’s still so beautiful. And the White Dress excitement that began… 

it’s not a perfect album (my concerns with it are similar to some of the concerns I have with LFL), but the standout songs of this album are part of the best songs she ever released ❤️❤️❤️

1 year! I love this song and music video so much for so many different reasons. One of those reasons is the fact that it was a huge moment for all of us to experience it together in real time after months of waiting - one of my favourite LB memories :wub: the Chemtrails pre-release was my favourite era of this site. 

Chemtrails is my favorite LDR video by far. It hits so hard. Can't believe it's been a year. :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, JFKs Fine China said:

Sorry, I’m sure this has been discussed before but when did the COCC instrumentals leak? I just saw a video on YouTube of the entire album instrumentals and I don’t know how I missed this. Are these legit? 

If I dont remember wrong, they leaked almost on par with the official release. Cant remember if it was a matter of days or weeks.