To the Louisiana two-step high and bright
(We keep on dancin', babe)
And we won't say when, we won't ask why
We won't stop dancin' 'til we die
We'll keep walkin' on the sunny side
& we won't stop dancin' 'til we die
& we won't stop dancin' 'til we die

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The bridge is the closest thing we have to this unknown masterpiece & I'm living for it :krylie:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Favorite song on the album. I still stand by my thought that the chorus sounds anthemic in a deconstructed Springsteen way - it takes me back to how he would form a song into something hopeful and resolute. The verses are full of character, the bridge is THAT bridge, the horns are gorgeous... Idk. I know this one's already being overlooked, but I think it's so important to the album. 

6 minutes ago, unfunny said:

Can you elaborate?

I lost the thread on twitter, it reads as this insane fanfic but one never knows, basically during the NFR tour she posted a pic with Sean on the backstage of a show shwoing what kind of seems like a baby bump with the emojis of a heart and a Clementine, then the tour gets cancelled out of a sudden in late Feb 2020, they confirmed the break up in early March, and now we got the line in Chemtrails

8nl2OpX.png

4 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I lost the thread on twitter, it reads as this insane fanfic but one never knows, basically during the NFR tour she posted a pic with Sean on the backstage of a show shwoing what kind of seems like a baby bump with the emojis of a heart and a Clementine, then the tour gets cancelled out of a sudden in late Feb 2020, they confirmed the break up in early March, and now we got the line in Chemtrails

Not Lana pulling a Drake omg 

On 3/21/2021 at 2:01 PM, TheBoss said:

Do we think she had an abortion or something? I mean, that's her business but she also said in HTD "I've got a kid and two cats in the yard" which she did have 2 cats but way after that album dropped. I think at this point she's telling some of her own story but also stories of her own that she's making up. She's talked about that I believe it was after NFR came out in an interview, she said she'd like other people to write for her for once, or she'd just start writing about other things that aren't necessarily true. I don't think it's as deep as what twitter might be saying 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 3/21/2021 at 4:01 PM, TheBoss said:

Not "Lana have a child" theory again...

6 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

"So we made it back in the middle of the night" almost doesn't seem right to me

I hear "So we made a pact in the middle of the night"

https://dbree.org/v/5d7ab Here is the (filtered) a cappella. Does anybody else hear it :toofunny:

I thought the pact line was the real one? Makes sense too :nails:

Capture.jpg

2 minutes ago, americangothic said:

I always thought "Courtney" almost burned her home :toofunny:

I think that's who she's referring to as "Court" lol Courtney Love

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

"So we made it back in the middle of the night" almost doesn't seem right to me

I hear "So we made a pact in the middle of the night"

https://dbree.org/v/5d7ab Here is the (filtered) a cappella. Does anybody else hear it :toofunny:

I hear pact too

aOaIzH2.gif

I keep thinking about the "Court almost burnt down my home" line and i had a small epiphany. is she saying that Courtney Love was on fire on stage? remember how she calls the stage her home when she's not home on Hope? just something that i thought lol

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I keep thinking about the "Court almost burnt down my home" line and i had a small epiphany. is she saying that Courtney Love was on fire on stage? remember how she calls the stage her home when she's not home on Hope? just something that i thought lol

I think Courtney posted about it. She like literally almost burnt down the Malibu house one time

Check post below

Edited by That Venice Bitch

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

This won't embed properly ( @Elle can you help out here?) but this is the post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMnSX-KBSNW/

I’m so glad @lanadelrey’s album at last ? came out today . I even get a name check .
In case you’re wondering , when Lana loaned me her beach house , I did not burn it down , but it’s what Sam (lutfi ?) told her I would do.
She ignored him .
I love you Lana .??⚖️?
#ChemtrailsOverTheCountryClub

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png