Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

what are the other books besides violet in the bookstore window??? is that the green LDR bible???? also looks like they will sell skateboards (in the surf shop) ?

UbsOye5.png

Just now, Sugar Venom said:

what are the other books besides violet in the bookstore window??? is that the green LDR bible???? also looks like they will sell skateboards (in the surf shop) ?

Omg imagine I want that bible so bad

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

5 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Maybe she's going to do a makeup range and that's the secret idea she's had for years

god im hoping theres a purfume:smokeney: But im kinda scared to get my hopes up (Since it could just be a building for the looks)  It would be really interesting to see what kinds of product she would make tho

I’m scared to order cause I think they’ll add more stuff later. The red Lana mug descriptions is currently showing for me a description of “Woman Wolf mug comes in black with orange design” which isn’t even an option at this point 

FUCK this is beautiful and exciting though WE WON (and lost all our money)

3 minutes ago, lamms said:

Makes me wonder, if she would have build this small village in LA for real. Missed out thanks to Ms Rona AGAIN

okay but i kinda enjoy this bc u get to enjoy it from anywhere in the world tbh like the pop ups are so cool but they’re very limited to only the people who live in california 

5 minutes ago, lamms said:

Makes me wonder, if she would have build this small village in LA for real. Missed out thanks to Ms Rona AGAIN

good, LA usually gets everything :prettyhurts:

1 minute ago, iconiclogan said:

okay but i kinda enjoy this bc u get to enjoy it from anywhere in the world tbh like the pop ups are so cool but they’re very limited to only the people who live in california 

Yes of course. She sold the Surf shop merch online too. But it's just that I'd still enjoy seeing this coming into real life

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Omg this is the cutest idea ever! So unexpected and made this release feel so much more special since everyone can participate!! I hope the record store eventually releases the third picture disc and some 7” vinyl as well during the premiere of white dress!!!