Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

I managed to get a signed CD, the third picture disc, and a postcard set before the Shopify disappeared :crai:I had to pay shipping twice because I didn't see everything thru the ldrvillage site... I assume what was on the Shopify page was all of the merch unless they add things later

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i bought the red chemtrails crop top and the chapstick, hot girl summer incoming :sass:

Wait how were you able to checkout? Everyone's getting a shipping error so far. WHAT ARE YOUR WAYS??? SHOW US

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

well i guess i'm waiting til tomorrow to buy stuff bc my cart is empty even after adding stuff...probably good so i can not impulse purchase a bunch of shit even though i desperately want to 

edit: cart updated and is working now but still think i'm gonna wait til tomorrow, in case they add stuff (including descriptions of candle scents and close up photos, can't tell if i like some of the shirts 

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

Wait how were you able to checkout? Everyone's getting a shipping error so far. WHAT ARE YOUR WAYS??? SHOW US

I just clicked checkout, and then it opened a new tab and i did google pay or sumn and it just automatically saved my card and then i got an email confirming my order :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, dru said:

These are the postcards available at the Post Office, but there doesn't seem to be a way to load them yet. :rip:

Hide contents

Xs1w54WCCUrogmhWIJ7QYcrwvXGYMI0Gma514rAp

PfDsesgtYXFpJVAOSBJngfQn9xCfDDmpTZz4rkAg

f3mQZ34iR0lgKHR1jz3VlTKdxDxIEkk9H1VcGuAC

hG1MTWqnd9PMH1jlWCWyqwXaVXPEKAwYiTqQD4xu

vJf9j4uUEIrkKG9RzyVbln8xmh5qkwUmI24dGfYi

And here's the interior of the book store - there's nothing there yet though.

Hide contents

omg the green lyric book says hi

aOaIzH2.gif

the little red bottle above the candles sticks out, maybe there's another product soon? it looks perfume bottle shaped

EDIT: yeah that's special because in the center there's a heart shape

ok but imagine if lana created a thing like club penguin where we can make our own people and have little houses in ldr village how cute

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

ok but imagine if lana created a thing like club penguin where we can make our own people and have little houses in ldr village how cute

me in ldrvillage: can i come back to the ranch baby?

aOaIzH2.gif