Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

Just now, gatadelrey said:

I’m getting the exact same thing and I didn’t even have music in my cart. Also in Florida. 

Same here, no music, I only want tee shirts lol it wouldn't be a LDR era without a mess....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Is there a difference between the signed cd card that was sold on her official store and this one?

tbh I have no idea :toofunny: I would assume they're probably the same thing tho 

UbsOye5.png

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Same here, no music, I only want tee shirts lol it wouldn't be a LDR era without a mess....

The only thing I’m gonna say about this mess is...thank god I went to the doctor a few days ago and got my Xanax refilled. 

18 minutes ago, Elle said:

@UltraviolenceBaby @gatadelrey

I haven't been able to check-out either (ATL, GA) but I think it's probably for the best right now as they're still adding more categories. So I'm going to wait it out for later today.

Can we get a quick roll-call of anyone who has been able to successfully place an order and where you're located? x

I was able to order the signed CD thru the ldrvillage website to NY and then I found the postcards and picture disc on https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com and my order for those went through as well before the page was wiped shortly after. I'm assuming everything will ship at least within the US once they sort it out

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

2 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

That one was like “signed card” and this one is signed cd and i got the first one but idk about this one :crai:

I only got this one and not the other one, so idk :defeated: I'm sorry 

UbsOye5.png

4 minutes ago, orpheline said:

I was able to order the signed CD thru the ldrvillage website to NY and then I found the postcards and picture disc on https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com and my order for those went through as well before the page was wiped shortly after. I'm assuming everything will ship at least within the US once they sort it out

PICTURE DISK?

5 minutes ago, orpheline said:

Can you pls post the link of the picture disc

:smile3:

6 minutes ago, orpheline said:

can u post a picture or confirm it’s the neil alt cover? 

It’s the Neil cover 

When you go to the albums page on the website it shows it on the shelf but when you click on albums (for me) it doesn’t appear anywhere to order it. But I can see it in the background on the website. 

3 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

PICTURE DISK?

2 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Can you pls post the link of the picture disc

Yes, it had the Neil Target/HMV exclusive cover! It had a picture before but this is all that's showing in the confirmation e-mail now

wvM0fWM.png

so I have no idea if they'll cancel this order, or... but either way it should be up on the store soon?

https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/lana-del-rey-village-chemtrails-picture-disc

This was the link but it's down now

It says it can’t ship anything to North Carolina :icant:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

How about the bookstore? What can you guys see in that category cuz it doesn’t show up to me

There was no books when the Shopify store link worked. From what I can remember all of the merch that was available through that link is what's up on ldrvillage now except for the picture disc and dresses for whatever reason

I only ordered the postcard set because I thought it came with a cassette but I now realize it's a postcard with a picture of a cassette on it. Interesting :wtf3: