Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

Why am I not able to buy anything..I can't put anything in my card...and I can only see half of the things that get mentioned in this thread..most stores are empty for me:rip: lowkey pissed now

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, floridakilosxx said:

the same lana emoji and everything, we're linked lol

But seriously tho I’m fucking freaking out about this picture disc like I feel like I can’t blink or I’ll miss it and it’s 3am rn 

Just now, Dyl said:

But seriously tho I’m fucking freaking out about this picture disc like I feel like I can’t blink or I’ll miss it and it’s 3am rn 

same it's 2am here and i'm planning to go to target to get there when they open to get the red vinyl and cd in 6 hours can they please just announce a release time or something

Order placed! Got the candle in the wind, rose ash tray, black crop hoodie, black sun and moon tote, post card set 5, and the LMLYLAW lip balm. 

Probably should have waited for the picture disc to drop :toofunny:

thinking of waiting until morning to order anything since half of the website (post office, bookstore, etc) still isn't working for me but then I'm worried that most of the merch will be sold out by tomorrow morning :crai:

Just now, nothinggoldcanstay said:

do you think those totes are just like flimsy totes or like how we see them pictured there on the virtual shelves??

:paris:

i wanna know too, i'm only going to get one if they're like the 3D model

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

not even sure if im gonna buy anything at this point, pretty underwhelmed by the designs and i put everything i wanted in my cart and theyre trying to charge $106 foe shipping?? like no ma'am

The shipping is ridiculous lmao and to think we'll maybe have to order the pic disc from there..... :awk:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

not even sure if im gonna buy anything at this point, pretty underwhelmed by the designs and i put everything i wanted in my cart and theyre trying to charge $106 for shipping?? like no ma'am

I like some of the designs but they're not worth the price IMO

But we know official merch is always too expensive for what it is tbh

I want the ash tray so bad but I can't find it and I still can't put things in my cart..could it be bc of my location? I'm so pissed now

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I want the ash tray so bad but I can't find it and I still can't put things in my cart..could it be bc of my location? I'm so pissed now

maybe if you live outside the US it might not be working yet? 

https://ldrvillage.com/#/product/51/

that's the ldr ashtray

1 minute ago, floridakilosxx said:

maybe if you live outside the US it might not be working yet? 

Could be....

Is here someone  from Germany or Europe and was able to buy anything?

OiUHEXQ.jpg