Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

Not sure if this has been mentioned (ignore if so!!), description on the red rose mug: This Lana Del Rey Village virtual pop-up exclusive “Woman Wolf” mug comes in black with orange design

Hmmm more to come?? Want more wolf-y stuff :wub:

for anyone wondering about european shipping, last time at the surf shop for like the first three or so days there was no european shipping, but when they began doing it people noted that it was quite expensive. i don't know if it'll be the same or if they've just decided to not do it this time.

6 minutes ago, Jim raised me up said:

That is so weird cause where I am they're not

Not sure if it’s region locked, but they don’t seem to show up unless you follow that direct link

6 minutes ago, electra said:

for anyone wondering about european shipping, last time at the surf shop for like the first three or so days there was no european shipping, but when they began doing it people noted that it was quite expensive. i don't know if it'll be the same or if they've just decided to not do it this time.

I've tried to place an order in Italy and for a tote bag + chapstick it came out $20 for shipping! I mean, it's not cheap but not even that much, depends on what you choose 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, Fireffie said:

I've tried to place an order in Italy and for a tote bag + chapstick it came out $20 for shipping! I mean, it's not cheap but not even that much, depends on what you choose 

apparently different people are struggling depending on the country? i've seen tweets where people don't even think the store is shipping to new york :toofloppy:

LOVE the site but I'm not really feeling any of the merch. The site alone is adorable though and has so many little details in it. Maybe they'll add more as time goes on? 

I love how the third picture disc can be seen on the shelf in the record store but we still can't buy it :rip: 

decided to do a cute wee list of easter eggs! just bc you can't see a lot on mobile and maybe there's some things people didn't notice

a lyric bible, violet bent backwards over the grass, paradise music books (all previously released) and an unknown book cover can be seen in the window in the bookstore:

WPU8NJf.png

the surf shop makes a return to the side of the road!:

xVEfiY0.png

posters for chemtrails and dark but just a game can be seen outside of the cinema as well as white dress inside the record store:

p4Vi1Ta.png

lana's discography can be seen on the back wall of the record store:

MZvjfte.png

posters for attack of the 50ft women can be seen - the inspiration for the doin time music video:

9N1WHfA.png

more variations! thanks (to be read as if its the "its an avacado! thanks" meme):

xBHmNF8.png

lana del rey commits a drive-by against all the gays waiting in line for the pop-up after they leaked her album:

aFvDDOp.png

lana del rey is a fortune teller (big uwu):

xW0jPKu.png

38 minutes ago, electra said:

Find it strange that items can be shipped to Niger (the world’s poorest country), but not the UK. I get that the albums can’t be sent and have to be ordered from the UK store, but why can’t I get a t-shirt or an ashtray!

Uhhg I’m so annoyed the cd sold out…. Went ahead and ordered the wind candle, cup, ashtray and cd box set while it’s there. Let’s manifest more signed CD’s because the store isn’t even fully open yet ffs

25 minutes ago, Landie said:

How come there’s absolutely no shipping to UK? Are they planning something do we think or are they just leaving the UK...

I know it’s incredibly annoying. Can ship I think to every country except the UK. I think it has to be a mistake.

5 minutes ago, Dyl said:

Uhhg I’m so annoyed the cd sold out…. Went ahead and ordered the wind candle, cup, ashtray and cd box set while it’s there. Let’s manifest more signed CD’s because the store isn’t even fully open yet ffs

It’s still there I just checked it rn

:smile3:

22 minutes ago, electra said:

decided to do a cute wee list of easter eggs! just bc you can't see a lot on mobile and maybe there's some things people didn't notice

a lyric bible, violet bent backwards over the grass, paradise music books (all previously released) and an unknown book cover can be seen in the window in the bookstore:

Reveal hidden contents

WPU8NJf.png

the surf shop makes a return to the side of the road!:

Reveal hidden contents

xVEfiY0.png

posters for chemtrails and dark but just a game can be seen outside of the cinema as well as white dress inside the record store:

Reveal hidden contents

p4Vi1Ta.png

lana's discography can be seen on the back wall of the record store:

Reveal hidden contents

MZvjfte.png

posters for attack of the 50ft women can be seen - the inspiration for the doin time music video:

Reveal hidden contents

9N1WHfA.png

more variations! thanks (to be read as if its the "its an avacado! thanks" meme):

Reveal hidden contents

xBHmNF8.png

lana del rey commits a drive-by against all the gays waiting in line for the pop-up after they leaked her album:

Reveal hidden contents

aFvDDOp.png

lana del rey is a fortune teller (big uwu):

Reveal hidden contents

xW0jPKu.png

Maybe that's Iron Gates. I always imagined it with a b & w cover. It looks like a doorway with a shadow or something on the cover.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Maybe that's Iron Gates. I always imagined it with a b & w cover. It looks like a doorway with a shadow or something on the cover.

i'm hoping so but i didn't want to say and jump the gun :wub: