Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

3 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

It’s still there I just checked it rn

It only

lets you add to cart, but once I click checkout and go to Shopify it says out of stock and removes it from my cart 

1 minute ago, electra said:

i'm hoping so but i didn't want to say and jump the gun :wub:

Yeah, looking at everything else you pointed out, I don't think it'd just be a random book. Everything else is very deliberate, which is really fun tbh.

I feel like she definitely had a lot of personal input into this, because a lot of the posters, records, etc, are all things she likes or has talked about.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I didn't got a confirmation Mail for my order. I would order it again but I'm scared that I bought everything twice then :toofloppy:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I didn't got a confirmation Mail for my order. I would order it again but I'm scared that I bought everything twice then :toofloppy:

Did you check in the junk or spam folder?

Wow I just noticed I’ve really changed

this is the first time (literally) since 2013 I didn’t buy every single piece she drops (I mean the pop up not the whole COTCC cuz I’ve bought every single shit of COTCC merch/vinyls and stuff) but now when the pop up shop or the village whatever came I thought nah maybe I should just be choosy and buy whatever I really like not literally everything so I just spent almost $500 and that’s it let’s say I’ve bought half of the stote - I wonder if tonight or tomorrow I’d go back to the store and buy the rest cuz this is something running in my blood since 2013 lol but I don’t really think I’m so nervous like usual- and ofc if she dropped something new like the PD or a bible book I’d buy it with no hesitation but I mean I don’t think I’m gonna literally buy everything like I’ve been doing for many years

I wonder if this is growth or something but hopefully it’s not I don’t wanna stop I wanna continue but not in that crazy stressful way I’ve been doing for years :toofunny:

7 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

It’s in the junk mail- I’ve received it there twice for my both orders (CD & the merch)

:smile3:

1 minute ago, too fast too young said:

I just woke up and the store is so cute! No shipping to the UK though? That sucks

It has to be a mistake as items can be shipped to every county (I think) except the UK. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Only the music shouldn’t be able to be shipped to the UK.

4 minutes ago, FMWUTTT said:

It has to be a mistake as items can be shipped to every county (I think) except the UK. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Only the music shouldn’t be able to be shipped to the UK.

The mad thing is I’ve read it before even in the description of the item it says not shipped to the UK

:smile3:

3 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

I feel like I’m one of the only ones who doesn’t like Lana’s merch ever. Always sad that there’s nothing I want

I think it's cute but probably the only thing I'd actually buy would be the wolf t-shirt. I'd like to see a closer up pic tho cos it looks like it might have text and I can't see

But this is definitely an improvement over her previous merch, imo, and it's fun to look around even if you're not buying. I just hope the post office ends up having e-cards that I can terrorise my friends with.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

14 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I think it's cute but probably the only thing I'd actually buy would be the wolf t-shirt. I'd like to see a closer up pic tho cos it looks like it might have text and I can't see

But this is definitely an improvement over her previous merch, imo, and it's fun to look around even if you're not buying. I just hope the post office ends up having e-cards that I can terrorise my friends with.

The wolf shirt text says "Just Wild".

10 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I'd really have bought something but this is just such an incredible cashgrab. Postcards for 25$? A white ashtray with a simple logo on it for 20$?

tenor.gif

When I did my order, I accidentally put the wrong email so I never got an email confirmation. I emailed the support@ldrvillage.com that is listed under contact us on the website to see if they could just resend it to the correct email and I got a mailer daemon saying they couldn’t deliver to that email....