Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

The only thing I'm willing to buy is the $5.00 chapstick. The other stuff is waaay too overpriced for such minimalistic designs but it's still very cute 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

29 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The only thing I'm willing to buy is the $5.00 chapstick. The other stuff is waaay too overpriced for such minimalistic designs but it's still very cute 

Me too. But then i see 17$ shipping to Spain and i dont want it anymore hahaha :ohmy:

Hd7c-1.gif

6 hours ago, lamms said:

I asked @Terrence Loves Me a couple pages back and it seemed at first they got through, but later said something about scam lol

I doubt anyone is able to go through with it for now, because it hasn’t been officially „opened“

oh wait no it still went through for me, i just got scared in case it may be a scam ndndn, i wonder why nobody else could get through? 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

theyre hideous but here u go https://ldrvillage.com/#/category/10/

please that's just a baggy tanktop :rip:

well its over

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The only things I want are the shorts and one of the cropped hoodies. So we agree the clothes are worth waiting to place an order for and they’re not at risk of selling out quickly? I want to see what else she releases before placing an order

giphy-1.gif 

Just now, Downtown Baby Doll said:

The only things I want are the shorts and one of the cropped hoodies. So we agree the clothes are worth waiting to place an order for and they’re not at risk of selling out quickly? I want to see what else she releases before placing an order

if its another surf shop situation, theyll be made to order after the store closes which means they wont sell out

but idk if its the same this time around, they dont specify how long itll take them to ship out your order

image.png

Not sure if anyone posted about this as I haven't gone back through the thread, but they sent out an email mailer about the pop up store and at the end it says to "Check back every week for new exclusive releases" so that's exciting (if they actually follow through with it).

EDIT: added a screenshot of the email

JZ8EuhX.png