Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

1 hour ago, cherryrockwell said:

Does someone know how the sizes are for the merch? Is it unisex? Like go one size down for women? I’m thinking of getting a shirt:wub:

i got a size down bc that's what i was thinking so hopefully it fits :horror2:

7 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

i managed not to cave and buy anything! i took the money i was gonna spend on this and spent it on a tarot reading from one of my fav readers instead :candy:

6 hours ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

link your fav tarot reader sis

Seconded :judgingu2:

There will be an event for the pop up shop on March 21st at Melrose trading post. I guess if you live in California you could go and save on shipping. If y’all want more info, lanaboards IG posted about it. 

LDR Village canceled my order for the Signed CD and the Neil PD stating they were out of stock.. but they are still showing up on the store! :flop: 

oprah-so-what-is-the-truth-gif-11.gif

The email was in my Spam! Anyone having the same issue?

1 hour ago, cherrycokes said:

There will be an event for the pop up shop on March 21st at Melrose trading post. I guess if you live in California you could go and save on shipping. If y’all want more info, lanaboards IG posted about it. 

The director of the village actually reached out to us, LanaBoards, with this info! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

18 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i'm very curious as to why you can upload a profile picture - maybe a virtual concert?

also i love how one of the cars kinda resembles the BTD/LFL truck and i love the DBJAG poster :lange:

virtual concert is my DREAM, or even something filmed live and then uploaded to the "Theater" section

aOaIzH2.gif

11 hours ago, VioletPrincess said:

my friends selah and kristen are incredible if you're looking for a divination session, and they are also brilliant readers of tarot. more info on their services here: https://www.fourqueens.org/services

cc @UltraviolenceBaby

11 hours ago, VioletPrincess said:

my friends selah and kristen are incredible if you're looking for a divination session, and they are also brilliant readers of tarot. more info on their services here: https://www.fourqueens.org/services

cc @UltraviolenceBaby

aOaIzH2.gif

14 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

virtual concert is my DREAM, or even something filmed live and then uploaded to the "Theater" section

it would be the best we could get so i'd also love a virtual concert :crying2: a live stream in the theater, what an actual dream that would be... and like you said even something prerecorded would be a dream

sUcVobB.png

I don't know if anyone noticed before, but if you look closely on the NFR surf shop, there are some skateboards with the new designs!! I wonder if they put it there randomly or if they're acutally gonna sell them later!

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

3 hours ago, Fireffie said:

I don't know if anyone noticed before, but if you look closely on the NFR surf shop, there are some skateboards with the new designs!! I wonder if they put it there randomly or if they're acutally gonna sell them later!

So i saw on Instagram that in pop up store in LA today they are selling NFR! Surf merch. Maybe they Will open the store in the village again?

Hd7c-1.gif

55 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

god i really hope theyre bringin back the surf shop, if not ill regret not getting all the glasses + the yellow towel my entire life

Me too! After seen the pop up and with a new era coming we have real possibilities imo

Hd7c-1.gif