Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

I wanted to buy the tote bag now that I saw how it looks, but they're now charging me $30 dollars for shipping when Friday it was only $20??? Hell no.. 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

god i really hope theyre bringin back the surf shop, if not ill regret not getting all the glasses + the yellow towel my entire life

I still want that VB ringer shirt and patch, but I didn't want to spend that much money on them + shipping and taxes. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

30 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I wanted to buy the tote bag now that I saw how it looks, but they're now charging me $30 dollars for shipping when Friday it was only $20??? Hell no.. 

shipping on the ldrvillage site is crazy expensive and I don’t understand why. They need to find a solution because it’s turning people away from making purchases, because shipping is more expensive than the products on the site :rip:

Just now, cherrycokes said:

shipping on the ldrvillage site is crazy expensive and I don’t understand why. They need to find a solution because it’s turning people away from making purchases, because shipping is more expensive than the products on the site :rip:

its so dumb, they already fucked that up for the surf shop

at least internationally, they ONLY give you the option of USPS Express so youll receive it in 2-4 days, which is cute but im not willing to pay 105$ in shipping when i can get my stuff in 10-15 days for like 40$

its so STUPID i hate them

image.png

Someone needs to contact the managers or sum because a lot of international stans won't pay that much money for shipping... also it doesn't make any sense like it's the same as her US store kind off, they could have the same shipping prices 

Also i'm sOOO excited if she puts back up the green lyric book, it shows on the bookstore, please tag me if it's up i will cry if I don't get it for sure:crai:

original.gif

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

its so dumb, they already fucked that up for the surf shop

at least internationally, they ONLY give you the option of USPS Express so youll receive it in 2-4 days, which is cute but im not willing to pay 105$ in shipping when i can get my stuff in 10-15 days for like 40$

its so STUPID i hate them

It’s so dumb. It’s also super expensive for people in the US, as well, which makes no sense. I ended up buying the Neil picture disc off the French store, instead of the ldrvillage, because it was so much cheaper on the French site, and it came with a signed litho. ldrvillage was charging over $10 for shipping 1LP, and that’s domestic shipping ? like no thanks. 

4 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

It’s so dumb. It’s also super expensive for people in the US, as well, which makes no sense. I ended up buying the Neil picture disc off the French store instead of the ldrvillage because it was so much cheaper on the French site, and it came with a signed litho, and ldrvillage was charging $10 for shipping 1LP and that’s domestic shipping.  ? like no thanks. 

Has yours shipped? When did you order?

btw has anyone ever read this book? https://www.amazon.de/Tragedy-Queens-Stories-Inspired-Sylvia/dp/1944866124 

since it appears in the bookstore part of the village

I haven't read it but it's been in my amazon basket for maybe a few years now? Haha. I really like the sound of it as I'm a fan of short story anthologies, but the reviews are pretty mixed. I hope it doesn't shoot up in price now it has been promoted though....

btw has anyone ever read this book? https://www.amazon.de/Tragedy-Queens-Stories-Inspired-Sylvia/dp/1944866124 

since it appears in the bookstore part of the village

33 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

I haven't read it but it's been in my amazon basket for maybe a few years now? Haha. I really like the sound of it as I'm a fan of short story anthologies, but the reviews are pretty mixed. I hope it doesn't shoot up in price now it has been promoted though....

It's been in my save later on Amazon too since I wasn't in a rush to get anything unofficial. I was definitely surprised to see it on the site! 

Out of curiosity I tried to buy the cheapest item - chapstick for $5, and the shipping was $18..... I cant with them lmao :icant2:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

as someone who lives in the US, shipping was $12 :air:

but i got a confirmation that it shipped which means the website is up and running! i was worried they would cancel my order because i ordered it before the website was really at full functionality

sUcVobB.png

as everyone is saying, it's irritating as hell that merch is always focused to the USA. the UK merch is always awful and i'm not willing to pay stupid prices ($30 for a tote bag?) and customs fees if shipping to the UK is possible. 

7 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

i wanted to say that when i made my order today my only option for shipping was priority 1 day shipping?? so like maybe i’ll get it super quickly 

Mine was 2 day I think, but the only part that’s shipped is the picture disc.