Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

Well, I think that if you don't like it, you can simply don't buy it... :awkney: 

It's not like you're talking of some random popstar or newbie... she has already 7 albums and a legendary carreer, today she's like the most streamed woman in the world so... sis can sell her shit for whatever price she wants to :awkney:

4 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Well, I think that if you don't like it, you can simply don't buy it... :awkney: 

It's not like you're talking of some random popstar or newbie... she has already 7 albums and a legendary carreer, today she's like the most streamed woman in the world so... sis can sell her shit for whatever price she wants to :awkney:

exactly, when theweeknd dropped jackets for 850 dollars nobody said anything about it

(or even the limited vinyl for 100 dollars)

:uh:

Just now, LanasC keSpoon said:

exactly, when theweeknd dropped jackets for 850 dollars nobody said anything about it

(or even the limited vinyl for 100 dollars)

:uh:

I’m mad about the limited vinyl. I wanted it so bad but I can’t spend $100 on it. 

LDRvillage replied to me on instagram saying that they will add new places to explore!!

I really hope then that they'll open the "Del Rey's fortune" and maybe we will be able to buy something similiar to those fortune teller cards :flutter:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

31 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

LDRvillage replied to me on instagram saying that they will add new places to explore!!

I really hope then that they'll open the "Del Rey's fortune" and maybe we will be able to buy something similiar to those fortune teller cards :flutter:

omg a dream, I want them to open the salon so I can buy LDR perfume :trisha:

7wWWNZV.jpg

8 minutes ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

omg a dream, I want them to open the salon so I can buy LDR perfume :trisha:

same! I think they would sell it in the apothecary since there's a bunch of perfume bottles in the background but imagine if she released makeup or something in the salon :oprah:

4 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

same! I think they would sell it in the apothecary since there's a bunch of perfume bottles in the background but imagine if she released makeup or something in the salon :oprah:

Look what happened to Rihanna’s music after makeup...

IMG-3521.jpg

38 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Look what happened to Rihanna’s music after makeup...

It seemed more like Rihanna took a break from music to focus on her other brands, but I wouldn't worry about Lana haha we all know she never stops writing/making music

1 hour ago, 5Rick said:

For the same reason she can sell her shit for whatever price she wants to, I can choose not to buy it yet have an opinion and express it on a public forum :awkney:  some people in here need to understand that if we're all here is because we like her, but that doesn't force you to eat everything she/her team does, this is not a cult as far as I've understood, you can disagree, no one is gonna question how good of a fan you are or give you a commemorative pin for it.

No one is telling you not to buy anything, just in case that's not clear at this point.

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

21 hours ago, mezzanine said:

25$ for few postcards... 40$ for a candle... 30€ for a totebag... 20€ for a glass or an ashtray... the lowest is what? :azealia:

It's so disappointing to watch this kind of robbery to her own fans - after releasing like 9 different vinyls of the same album for the exact same reason... and I don't care if it's not directly her, I'm sure that if she didn't want to, this would have been avoided or at least regulated by herself, if she cared, which is clearly not the case.

i just hope so much that some of this money is going towards her tour crew who have been out of work for a year now....

1 hour ago, mezzanine said:

For the same reason she can sell her shit for whatever price she wants to, I can choose not to buy it yet have an opinion and express it on a public forum :awkney:  some people in here need to understand that if we're all here is because we like her, but that doesn't force you to eat everything she/her team does, this is not a cult as far as I've understood, you can disagree, no one is gonna question how good of a fan you are or give you a commemorative pin for it.

No one is telling you not to buy anything, just in case that's not clear at this point.

Why do you feel personally attacked? I was just stating my opinion as well and I didn’t directly quote you (also because you were not the only one complaining, so...) :awkney:

3 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Omg! I want a Fortune card so bad:pray2: 

Maybe new places is also NFR surf shop

Hd7c-1.gif

7 hours ago, annedelrey said:

Omg! I want a Fortune card so bad:pray2: 

Maybe new places is also NFR surf shop

Same. Trying to determine how much I would consider spending to get one lol 

11 hours ago, 5Rick said:

Why do you feel personally attacked? I was just stating my opinion as well and I didn’t directly quote you (also because you were not the only one complaining, so...) :awkney:

Apologies then, I got defensive for nothing

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

i love merch threads because every time i come in its the same discourse

merch announced > collectors up in arms bc its ugly > collectors buy it all anyway > random lanaboards members come in and buy a couple of things and maybe complain about the shipping > eventually some random user who barely cares for merch comes in and goes ITS SOOOO EXPENSIVE UGHGHGHGHGH WHAT A SCAMMMMMM > fight ensues with the collectors > fight fizzles out > NEW UGLY MERCH DROP WITH A FEW PASSABLE ITEMS 

no offence but every ten pages in every merch thread you'll find someone complaining about the prices, so can we all just please come up with something else omg. we know its expensive but merch has always been expensive. even during the paradise tour, if you look at the first three pages where they discuss the merch people are complaining about prices (shirts were like $70 or something WILD). artist merch always has been and always will be the biggest scam ever. i guess the difference between the climate now and ten years ago is if you don't buy it now... the fans will scam you instead :toofloppy:

On 3/22/2021 at 3:57 PM, UltraviolenceBaby said:

I got my lana fortune card now i can die in peace  :wowcry:

what does urs say?? 

14 hours ago, Fireffie said:

yes yes yes this this thiiiis

UV/Honeymoon