Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

51 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

i just want a cherry lighter/grinder/ashtray set, ik it's not lfl anymore but it would slayyyy

If she releases a grinder I’ll lose my shit I need that so bad. Already planning on using my candle in the wind as a stash jar after I burn it :shh:

they just sent a mail saying drop 1 is about to sell out some stuff certainly is but not all

i wonder how many drops there are??? pls for the love of god stop it or spread it out over several months :deadbanana:

image.png

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

they just sent a mail saying drop 1 is about to sell out some stuff certainly is but not all

i wonder how many drops there are??? pls for the love of god stop it or spread it out over several months :deadbanana:

but will the first drop really sell out or will more of those items just get added later? trying to figure out if the scarcity vibes are real or just a fake out to get us to buy more and sooner...

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

but will the first drop really sell out or will more of those items just get added later? trying to figure out if the scarcity vibes are real or just a fake out to get us to buy more and sooner...

right, the fact nothing of the clothing has shipped yet makes me think its not even manufactured and theyre artifically making the items more scarce than they are

image.png

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

Thats true, I'm also wondering what will happen to the items that didn't sell out...will they get removed the site as well and will everything be replaced with new stuff or will they still be available with the new drops?

I honestly can't wait until the next drop happens so we can finally get a feel of how this site will work haha (plus I'm curious as to what new merch they'll  be adding obviously haha)

3 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Thats true, I'm also wondering what will happen to the items that didn't sell out...will they get removed the site as well and will everything be replaced with new stuff or will they still be available with the new drops?

I honestly can't wait until the next drop happens so we can finally get a feel of how this site will work haha (plus I'm curious as to what new merch they'll  be adding obviously haha)

23 new variants of all her albums. And 3 singles.

IMG-3521.jpg

5 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

right, the fact nothing of the clothing has shipped yet makes me think its not even manufactured and theyre artifically making the items more scarce than they are

My candle, ash tray and cup haven’t shipped yet either:aw:

5 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

I'm really curious to see what the next drop(s) will even have since there was already so much merch available with a lot of variety. For the sake of my bank account I hope it's nothing super rare and unique :oprah2:

idk if this has been mentioned but I just noticed that there's a postcard in the post office with the lana speaks logo

there's also a few other postcard designs on the wall that aren't currently being sold so I assume they will be adding another set

hd3zktH.jpg

but yeah imagine tarot cards with the lana speaks logo on the back :legend:

Other than that cropped stuff that does not work (thankfully) on my old dumb ass I think tonight I ordered 1 (or 2) of everything in the village store. She has me by the short and curlies. (sorry ladies) :defeated:

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

lana tarot would be amazing. i'd love to see the lovers card

Omg the tower card could be her falling off the Hollywood sign :excited: