Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

37 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

omg..

omg where do they live :thumb3:

I just checked for myself and it’s $11 for shipping which is astronomical for a tube of chapstick :rip:

"Don’t forget me"

I got my signed cd that I ordered from the village today and I could be wrong but there’s a chance this one is real! (A small chance) but I compared it to my signed cf and tote bag after a Norman show that she signed for me and there’s def way more similarities than the French store signed cd

i also got my signed CD and the signed card is perfect but the jewel case came completely broken.... :air: so i have to order one online and transfer blah blah blah....

or maybe i'll keep it, feels very representative of the era

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I got my signed cd that I ordered from the village today and I could be wrong but there’s a chance this one is real! (A small chance) but I compared it to my signed cf and tote bag after a Norman show that she signed for me and there’s def way more similarities than the French store signed cd

Can you drop a pic of the one she signed? I just got the French store signed card in the mail and the signature looked a lil sus :sideeye:

4 minutes ago, Distantly said:

would you consider posting a picture? i'm interested to see how ours compare because mine is also from the village :dua:

Spoiler

omg @conceptart47 look at us :typewriter: demanding photos at the same time.... i'm worried for my signature i'd like her to be real

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

would you consider posting a picture? i'm interested to see how ours compare because mine is also from the village :dua:

Hide contents

omg @conceptart47 look at us :typewriter: demanding photos at the same time.... i'm worried for my signature i'd like her to be real

Twinsies omg :trisha:

1 hour ago, conceptart47 said:

Can you drop a pic of the one she signed? I just got the French store signed card in the mail and the signature looked a lil sus :sideeye:

I will later when I’m home!! I got a French one too and it’s definitely fake lmao 

@honeybadger just saw your reply too, yes of course!!

let me know if this link works to the pic. Pic on right is of my actual signed cd in person and left is from village. 
I’ll later post (if it works) pics also of my tote bag that were signed in person and the janky signature from the French store lmao

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/62W1cGA

@conceptart47 @honeybadger

Looking at it more the village cd is a little to neat and perfect and may have just been autopen lol 

6 minutes ago, Distantly said:

let me know if this link works to the pic. Pic on right is of my actual signed cd in person and left is from village. 
I’ll later post (if it works) pics also of my tote bag that were signed in person and the janky signature from the French store lmao

Looking at it more the village cd is a little to neat and perfect and may have just been autopen lol 

the signature on mine looks so sad in comparison 

Spoiler

H4eLCHJ.jpg

the signature on yours is so beautiful i would just tell myself it's real :wowcry:

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

the signature on mine looks so sad in comparison 

Hide contents

H4eLCHJ.jpg

the signature on yours is so beautiful i would just tell myself it's real :wowcry:

?that’s so random cause that’s exactly how mine from the French store looks lmao... we all got played but you’re right I’m gonna tell myself and others my village one is real lol

2 hours ago, Distantly said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/iJkRbVJ

okay so here’s also the French store sig to compare to the tote bag that was signed in person. So my French store one was def fake, and my village one (in quoted post) was probably auto pen but looks realistic and is *small possibility* that it’s real lol

3 hours ago, Distantly said:

Our art cards look almost the same with the D and the R but the L is different  https://imgur.com/gallery/E6a2Qzm