Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

On 4/2/2021 at 2:01 PM, NewportBitch said:

I hope the candle is not unscented 

same but I’m also somehow betting it is? The cancer sun/Leo moon candle appears to be unscented but I guess it’ll all remain a mystery til they ship.

aOaIzH2.gif

4 hours ago, Id rather have cat aids said:

Sorry lol i forgot to reply but it’s from her us store

All I saw was “I’d rather have cat aids replied” and lost it ?????

I really can’t wait for my stuff I’m so excited?

3 hours ago, Distantly said:

All I saw was “I’d rather have cat aids replied” and lost it ?????

I really can’t wait for my stuff I’m so excited?

The cat aids thing is something Amy Winehouse said on the show Never Mind the Buzzcocks lmao

15 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

The way that nothing will ship until the merch drop ends

And the way that they kept advertising the merch would be limited

But it seems its never going to end

:ma:

Yuppp and they can’t combine orders to save on paying for shipping multiple times because they’re “already processing” my order lmao then bitch why the hell has nothing shipped??? They’re definitely pocketing half the shipping cost there’s literally no way. 

watch LDRVillage turn into another Honeymoon Hotline..... y'all remember the "every week this will change and i'll share my favorite poetry and ted talks" and it was only ever elon musk i think the entire time lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

32 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I will have to look this up ?

It was something along the lines of Simon Amstell asking her "Why don't you work with Katie Melua?" then she said "I'd rather have cat aids, thank you" lmao

Anyone else order stuff and they only get half of their order? I ordered Two clothing items, a lip balm and the picture disc. The tracking says it was delivered and all I got was the picture disc.

2 hours ago, Valium Baby said:

Anyone else order stuff and they only get half of their order? I ordered Two clothing items, a lip balm and the picture disc. The tracking says it was delivered and all I got was the picture disc.

None of the clothing/accessories have shipped yet, and probably hasn't even been manufactured yet unfortunately :bebe:

old fans/collectors who've been ordering her stuff since forever why they still get confused when they get their stuff shipped very late

i mean it's been like this since forever- it all started since the honeymoon era when the boxset took forever to be shipped so you should just order ur stuff and forget them until you notice some fans starting to get their stuff so that means it's soon- don't stress yourselves!

:smile3: