Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

11 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

omg I'm hoping for a perfume or somethin :oopna:

She‘s dropping a booklet for her skin care routine :oopna:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

it's so specific to put dove body wash.... partnership brand deal energy.... i'd buy lana body wash :hottie: dove gives me a rash though :trisha:

Ikr and I think its funny that they flipped the image of it so its backwards haha 

Just now, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Ikr and I think its funny that they flipped the image of it so its backwards haha 

who designed this :thumb3: 

i hope they add a perfume or something... idk like what do we get from a salon. can we have little lana avatars to take around the town and play with and do their hair in the salon

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

omg I'm hoping for a perfume or somethin :oopna:

Omg this would be too good to be true :excited: It would probably smell horrid but I would still douse it on like holy water

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

The FUCKING DOVE BODY WASH GURL:rip: and the hairspray? She should drop a picture book tutorial on how to get her iconic bouffant

I’ll love some perfume, or even nail polish inspired by the albums or make up palettes or lipsticks :smokes:

original.gif

56 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

who designed this :thumb3: 

i hope they add a perfume or something... idk like what do we get from a salon. can we have little lana avatars to take around the town and play with and do their hair in the salon

I would love that! And we could dress up our characters in some of Lana's iconic outfits (like from the album covers!) and hairstyles, maybe even makeup omg

10 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

The FUCKING DOVE BODY WASH GURL:rip: and the hairspray? She should drop a picture book tutorial on how to get her iconic bouffant

I’ll love some perfume, or even nail polish inspired by the albums or make up palettes or lipsticks :smokes:

omg yes! I would buy every single thing from that makeup line haha

Just now, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I would love that! And we could dress up our characters in some of Lana's iconic outfits (like from the album covers!) and hairstyles, maybe even makeup omg

omg exactly it'd be like dressup games from the 2010s and i'm so into it... dye her hair, choose a hairstyle, makeup, nails, outfits, shoes.... all of it :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

@bennydrama7 on Instagram got (what seems to be) a PR package from the village which is really cool! 

Its on his stories if you wanna check it out haha

oooh the blue sun & moon shirt looks so cute, glad i ordered that one :defeated:

image.png

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

@bennydrama7 on Instagram got (what seems to be) a PR package from the village which is really cool! 

Its on his stories if you wanna check it out haha

i can't believe he said ' a novel' about violet book man i deserve that pr package cuz im kinda famous in my country and i know what that book is lmao

btw did you guys notice the black mask??? never seen it before!

edit: sorry the mask was there and i bought the white version before im so dumb

:smile3:

3 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I wonder if Lana likes Dove body wash and thats why they put in the beauty salon haha 

Hide contents

I also like Dove body wash :fabcat:

about the dove wash, i think they can't put it in her site without dove's permission right? i mean it has that kind of rights to be able to share it there or is it fine?

cuz if so, i think it means something :oopna: 

:smile3:

3 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

i can't believe he said ' a novel' about violet book man i deserve that pr package cuz im kinda famous in my country and i know what that book is lmao

btw did you guys notice the black mask??? never seen it before!

True haha like its pretty weird he called it that and I wonder how you even get on the PR list?

Like I think he was the one who made that video dancing to white dress that got pretty popular so maybe that's why he got it?

No offense to him, I'm just not super familiar with him so idk

3 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

about the dove wash, i think they can't put it in her site without dove's permission right? i mean it has that kind of rights to be able to share it there or is it fine?

cuz if so, i think it means something :oopna: 

And yeah, although they did flip the image and they put in some books and movie posters on other parts of the website so I'm not really sure what it means and if they got permission for everything or not haha