Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

4 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I wonder if Lana likes Dove body wash and thats why they put in the beauty salon haha 

Reveal hidden contents

I also like Dove body wash :fabcat:

i wonder what she uses to wash her hair and do her laaaaaaaaaundry :karaoke:

Plot twist Rock Candy Sweet is actually a beauty line coming to LDR Village on June 1st :wink: 

Also: Lana has taste with that dove body wash

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

omg my order just shipped! (I got two cropped hoodies and the lip balms)

Awesome! I feel like recently you’ve always got some of your stuff super late so happy to see you got something early!

1 hour ago, Distantly said:

Awesome! I feel like recently you’ve always got some of your stuff super late so happy to see you got something early!

Aw thank you haha and yes it really seems like I've had a lot of delays lately but it seems that village merch is shipping sort of on time so thats good!

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

@roancall @gatadelrey @sweetcinnamoncherry are you all in the US? :defeated: How did you get yours already?

I’m in the US. It’s the only item I’ve gotten so far. I put the wrong email by accident so I don’t have any tracking info to know when the rest is coming. 

8 hours ago, roancall said:

got my tote bag a few days ago!! super cute<3

do you have any pics? i really wanna see aaa :defeated: and how's the quality? i only ordered one of the tote bags after seeing Gaga's chromatica totes, they were sooo bad

image.png

i received my order today, i ordered the LDR tank top in white and a wild at heart chapstick but i’m so disappointed in what i received lol :’( the tank top is pictured on the website as a cropped tank top very similar to the venice bitch tank top she dropped in 2019 for reference (which i own and love) but the tank top i received today is long and wide?!? giving kohl’s mom silhouette? :( it just is not what i ordered :noparty:8-B5-EC28-A-030-C-46-B7-BE8-D-E1-F7421-DB9486471-E3-FD-4-AE1-926-B-D88-A26-FC89-

let me know if i’m overreacting lol

6 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

i received my order today, i ordered the LDR tank top in white and a wild at heart chapstick but i’m so disappointed in what i received lol :’( the tank top is pictured on the website as a cropped tank top very similar to the venice bitch tank top she dropped in 2019 for reference (which i own and love) but the tank top i received today is long and wide?!? giving kohl’s mom silhouette? :( it just is not what i ordered :noparty:8-B5-EC28-A-030-C-46-B7-BE8-D-E1-F7421-DB9486471-E3-FD-4-AE1-926-B-D88-A26-FC89-

Well this is disappointing. They clearly used the VB tank top for the picture and didn’t bother adjusting it. Tho in the description it’s nowhere mentioned that it’s cropped. 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

12 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

omg that's so weird...I got the tank top and the shorts too and honestly seeing how it looks I think I might just use it as pajamas haha

Also, how long did it take for you order to ship? Two of my orders have "shipped" (basically they just printed the shipping labels haha) but it says USPS hasn't recieved the packages yet 

Just like the violet merch all over again haha :bebe: