Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

11 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

omg that's so weird...I got the tank top and the shorts too and honestly seeing how it looks I think I might just use it as pajamas haha

Also, how long did it take for you order to ship? Two of my orders have "shipped" (basically they just printed the shipping labels haha) but it says USPS hasn't recieved the packages yet 

Just like the violet merch all over again haha :bebe:

i placed my order march 21st and it shipped on april 13th! 

1 hour ago, peachlipgloss said:

i placed my order march 21st and it shipped on april 13th! 

okay thanks haha I guess my trackings just not updating or something then since its been 4 days since I got the shipping notification for my first order 

Its so weird though, I only ever have this problem with buying from Lana's stores haha

On 4/16/2021 at 9:17 AM, peachlipgloss said:

i received my order today, i ordered the LDR tank top in white and a wild at heart chapstick but i’m so disappointed in what i received lol :’( the tank top is pictured on the website as a cropped tank top very similar to the venice bitch tank top she dropped in 2019 for reference (which i own and love) but the tank top i received today is long and wide?!? giving kohl’s mom silhouette? :( it just is not what i ordered :noparty:8-B5-EC28-A-030-C-46-B7-BE8-D-E1-F7421-DB9486471-E3-FD-4-AE1-926-B-D88-A26-FC89-

let me know if i’m overreacting lol

I actually decided to buy it after seeing your pics- cuz I’m not really into cropped tanks and it actually reminded me of the lana’s bee paradise 2013 tank so yeah

:smile3:

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

So they still haven't shipped my order from 22 days ago and there's still no new drop... disappointed but not surprised! 

Also this post :rip: ttps://www.instagram.com/p/CN0DRnoHBCi/?igshid=6rpj1dd7drzf

OMG LMAO ARE THEY SERIOUS? :lmao:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

9 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

So they still haven't shipped my order from 22 days ago and there's still no new drop... disappointed but not surprised! 

Also this post :rip: ttps://www.instagram.com/p/CN0DRnoHBCi/?igshid=6rpj1dd7drzf Edit- they deleted it

9 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

OMG LMAO ARE THEY SERIOUS? :lmao:

Wait what was the post please lol

54 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

It was this picture and the caption was "Lana says visit the village" or something lolz

s8ibVB3.jpg

OMGGGGG ????? someone had to have swept in and made sure it was removed ASAP HAHAHAHAHHA

10 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

Also this post :rip: ttps://www.instagram.com/p/CN0DRnoHBCi/?igshid=6rpj1dd7drzf Edit- they deleted it

Seriously, I would give them my entire paycheck if they actually shipped everyone's order in a reputable timeframe or if they kept their word and actually gave us new merch. I'm honestly getting tired of tees and totes. I miss the good ole days when her merch included coke necklaces and lyric books. 

18 minutes ago, TrueLoveOnTheSide said:

Seriously, I would give them my entire paycheck if they actually shipped everyone's order in a reputable timeframe or if they kept their word and actually gave us new merch. I'm honestly getting tired of tees and totes. I miss the good ole days when her merch included coke necklaces and lyric books. 

Exactly!! I still gave them my entire paycheck though lmao.The candles were a new nice item, but something rare would be really nice to have again. Imagine if we got RCS lighters :ma:

11 hours ago, domandapiano said:

Im Still waiting on Violet merch from December Im almost certain I will NEVER see

oh wow you still haven't gotten your violet merch? Have you tried emailing their customer service about it?

It'll probably take them a week or two to reply but I'm sure they'll be able to give you some kind of update haha

32 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

oh wow you still haven't gotten your violet merch? Have you tried emailing their customer service about it?

It'll probably take them a week or two to reply but I'm sure they'll be able to give you some kind of update haha

I have submitted so many tickets and they never reply. The last I heard was that I was supposed to get it at the end of February and it's been all this time and *crickets*. I have actually now moved and they won't respond to my change of address request. I might as well go make another ticket now that I'm thinking of it lol. 

2 hours ago, domandapiano said:

I have submitted so many tickets and they never reply. The last I heard was that I was supposed to get it at the end of February and it's been all this time and *crickets*. I have actually now moved and they won't respond to my change of address request. I might as well go make another ticket now that I'm thinking of it lol. 

Yeah I think you should haha and like...I'm not saying this works but I sent them a bunch of emails (even though they say not to) basically just asking when they were going to ship my order in a not so polite way and I got a shipping notification a few days later :oopna:

12 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Spare wolf picture discs ma'am :whine:

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

The Beauty Salon in the village now has a loading page saying "coming soon" !!

And a cute dog (wolf?) running with a construction helmet and warning tape I think haha 

coincidence? I think not!!! :excited: oh wait the beauty salon? hair product? 

UV/Honeymoon