Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

13 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Everything else is pretty good, although the crop hoodies aren't exactly like the pictures, they have a raw edge and are little longer than I expected but still cute!

Well this is kinda bad news for me, because I ordered M for the cropped shirts and am now afraid they will look normal sized lmao. But since they're raw edged I guess the extra fabric will be helpful to sew a proper hem. Ahhh so excited, when will it finally arrive :oprah:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

21 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I got my order and they sent the wrong set of post cards :rip:

Everything else is pretty good, although the crop hoodies aren't exactly like the pictures, they have a raw edge and are little longer than I expected but still cute!

I got the white sun and moon hoodie too and it looks really good and its nice and soft on the inside haha

I also got the tank top and shorts, and the shorts honestly don't bother me as much as the tank top does haha its just kinda big and way too long (sort of my fault since I sized up assuming it would be a crop top) but idk I might try cropping it myself or fixing the straps to make it fit a little better 

Oh nooo I hope they can fix it for you!! :ohno:

Is the cropped hoodie soft inside like the regular one? I got the cropped black and am hoping it's still cute + cozy! Does the raw edge look nice? Thank you :wub:

1 hour ago, rabbit said:

Oh nooo I hope they can fix it for you!! :ohno:

Is the cropped hoodie soft inside like the regular one? I got the cropped black and am hoping it's still cute + cozy! Does the raw edge look nice? Thank you :wub:

Thanks haha I emailed them about it and it seems like they'll send me the ones I ordered so thats good

And yes! They're soft on the inside too and the raw edge does look good, its very clean and evenly cut haha

Edit: I posted some pictures here if anyone wants to see! 

My order arrived today, yay! A few things to mention: I did not expect the tote bags to be so massive, as the previews of the original designs were like, standard rectangular totes but what I got sent was like a big bucket. The previews of the new designs look more accurate. I can take some photos if anyone wants. I still like them though, they feel good quality, but they're too pretty to use!
I also ordered the pink crop top which I'm a bit disappointed by as it very clearly looked a peachy-pink colour on the website but is in reality much pinker. The design is no longer for sale, but just a heads-up for anyone that is thinking of ordering one of the designs in a similar colour, like this one:
ts9XNMm4BNypghVxc7LhEsM995oQk5bQnlGYWoIj

20210428-185603.jpg

11 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

My order arrived today, yay! A few things to mention: I did not expect the tote bags to be so massive, as the previews of the original designs were like, standard rectangular totes but what I got sent was like a big bucket. The previews of the new designs look more accurate. I can take some photos if anyone wants. I still like them though, they feel good quality, but they're too pretty to use!
I also ordered the pink crop top which I'm a bit disappointed by as it very clearly looked a peachy-pink colour on the website but is in reality much pinker. The design is no longer for sale, but just a heads-up for anyone that is thinking of ordering one of the designs in a similar colour, like this one:
ts9XNMm4BNypghVxc7LhEsM995oQk5bQnlGYWoIj

20210428-185603.jpg

That's so interesting that its more of a pink color, I got the cropped hoodie with that design and its definitely peach haha

How does the crop top fit? I ordered the same one in white and I was wondering if would be like the 3D model or basically just a cropped t shirt haha

If you could post more pics that would be great too!

23 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I got my order and they sent the wrong set of post cards :rip:

I got the white sun and moon hoodie too and it looks really good and its nice and soft on the inside haha

I also got the tank top and shorts, and the shorts honestly don't bother me as much as the tank top does haha its just kinda big and way too long (sort of my fault since I sized up assuming it would be a crop top) but idk I might try cropping it myself or fixing the straps to make it fit a little better 

They sent me the wrong set too! I got the correct one like a week later though :wub:. My main issue with my order was that my picture disc's protective sleeve came ripped on the edges and they just basically said it's normal with shipping but the vinyl still works so now I have a $40 vinyl in ugly, ripped packaging :crai:

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

That's so interesting that its more of a pink color, I got the cropped hoodie with that design and its definitely peach haha

How does the crop top fit? I ordered the same one in white and I was wondering if would be like the 3D model or basically just a cropped t shirt haha

If you could post more pics that would be great too!

Oh that's so weird. I'm jealous, the colour on the website is way nicer. 

Your guess is accurate, I'd definitely describe it as just a short t-shirt, hah. I think the fit is a little too loose as well, so anyone looking to order one, maybe order a size down? This one shown is a small.

Here are some rubbish phone photos, excuse the filters but I was trying to get the colours accurate due to the lighting: 

Spoiler

20210428-205909.jpg

Also tote bags:

20210428-205553.jpg

20210428-205624.jpg

Bonus Lana sunface: 

20210428-205353.jpg

2 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Oh that's so weird. I'm jealous, the colour on the website is way nicer. 

Your guess is accurate, I'd definitely describe it as just a short t-shirt, hah. I think the fit is a little too loose as well, so anyone looking to order one, maybe order a size down? This one shown is a small.

Here are some rubbish phone photos, excuse the filters but I was trying to get the colours accurate due to the lighting: 

Hide contents

20210428-205909.jpg

Also tote bags:

20210428-205553.jpg

20210428-205624.jpg

Bonus Lana sunface: 

20210428-205353.jpg

Thank you for the pictures! And yeah, the shirt doesn't look bad but definitely not like how it looked on the website haha

The bags look really good though! I bought one from the new drop and now I'm really glad I did haha

My white LDR candle from the apothecary came in. It smells so nice! I'm actually enjoying it more than I was expecting.

However, the postcards that I received are not the same ones that I selected on the website. I'm not sure if they just send out random ones but I was hoping to actually get the same ones I picked. Not sure what's up with that.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

On 5/1/2021 at 12:39 PM, TrueLoveOnTheSide said:

Finally received the Apothecary candle today. If anyone is wondering, it sort of smells like vanilla and chai tea but not very overpowering. 20210501-123026-01.jpg

I can’t wait for mine I ordered two of each ?

19 hours ago, Distantly said:

I can’t wait for mine I ordered two of each ?

I hope you like them! Of course I absolutely refuse to light mine but even if you do, the jars themselves are still pretty to keep.

On 4/25/2021 at 7:46 AM, mezzanine said:

I love the Lana Speaks pin and I want it... but the shipping... 15$ for a pin... and 26$ for sending it to Berlin... :eek2: no thanks

It's totalling to $40 for me and yet I'm still considering :toofunny: Wtf, Lana

On 5/3/2021 at 6:54 PM, TrueLoveOnTheSide said:

I hope you like them! Of course I absolutely refuse to light mine but even if you do, the jars themselves are still pretty to keep.

That’s actually why I bought 2 of each haha! One to light and then keep the jar, and then one to light on specialer nights!

Edit: this made no sense. I meant to say one to NEVER light and just to keep, and one to only light in special nights lmao

Aaaaahh omg one of my orders arrived and the shirt is so cute and I absolutely love the red, length and material feels good too :oprah: 

Spoiler

F4ZtWIG.jpg

The hat looks kinda wonky, but it’s a cutie too. :trisha:

Spoiler

cToZSwK.jpg

also I love how they wrote on the customs clarification "value: 5$", so I don't have to pay taxes :-)

3 hours ago, lamms said:

also I love how they wrote on the customs clarification "value: 5$", so I don't have to pay taxes :-)

thats cute and all but they also did that w/ the surf shop 2 years ago, but my order was like 2 hoodies and 5 shirts and some accessories

so customs were like "hmmm thats fishy that cant be right" so i had to provide the original bill which was 300+$ and i ended up getting fined :rip: 

Just now, cru3lworld said:

i have a feeling the book store will update when she drops Behind the Iron Gates, as for the beauty store, no idea what that could even consist of. 

same, the beauty salon is probaby for the rumored Gucci Beauty collab if it turns out to be real

image.png

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

thats cute and all but they also did that w/ the surf shop 2 years ago, but my order was like 2 hoodies and 5 shirts and some accessories

so customs were like "hmmm thats fishy that cant be right" so i had to provide the original bill which was 300+$ and i ended up getting fined :rip: 

wow okay in that case it’s stupid of them, but my orders are just a shirt and hat, which fit into a small bag. :rip: 

On 4/24/2021 at 1:02 AM, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I think there will be another drop too! Its kinda crazy though how they said there would be weekly drops and yet its been a little bit more than a month since the first drop/launch of the site haha

Honestly, if the drops are going to be monthly, then I could see them waiting until June 1st to release stuff for RCS to do the next one (assuming RCS comes out June 1st :bebe:)

If not, then I guess the next one will probably be around May 21st?

If the Blue Banisters era really is starting in two weeks (May 21st) then I wonder if (assuming I was right about the new merch drops timeframe) there will be more Chemtrails merch or new BB merch?? :illumarina: