Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

On 5/3/2021 at 5:49 PM, Venice said:

It's totalling to $40 for me and yet I'm still considering :toofunny: Wtf, Lana

I just bought it! LMAO

Looking forward to my super special $40 pin omg :scoff:

:yesnod:

On 6/14/2021 at 4:59 PM, White Hot Forever said:

All of my pins came today!! The lana speaks one is definitely my favorite, it has a glossier finish than the others

ev8MzRO.jpg

They look great! I wish mine would move already since they've been in pre-shipment for 15 days now :bebe:

But I'm really excited to get them haha 

7 minutes ago, strangeandwild said:

Could someone help me?

I want to buy this top: https://ldrvillage.com/#/product/204/ butttt I don't know if I should choose the XS or the S size, it doesn't say the lenght or something. Have any of u guys bought that top?

I have that top and I would definitely recommend sizing up! It fits really short and tight kinda like a bralette haha

The blue one is like that too, but the orange and floral ones are more like cropped tanks and are a little bit longer

5 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

have that top and I would definitely recommend sizing up! It fits really short and tight kinda like a bralette haha

The blue one is like that too, but the orange and floral ones are more like cropped tanks and are a little bit longer

omg thank u so much! :thankyou:

which top do u think is the prettiest, the white one or the blue one?

1 hour ago, White Hot Forever said:

I got an email saying there will be a surprise gift with each purchase today for Lana's birthday :groundhog: I might just buy a $5 air freshener to get the gift 

For the free gift does anyone know if you have to purchase old NFR, and violet merch to qualify for the free gift or if every purchase, regardless, qualifies for a free gift

First post hi ? but what do you guys think about the white chemtrails tank? Do you think it’ll be more like a bra like the Venice bitch tanks or looser? Most of her clothes from this era of merch seem to be a looser fit, I’m picking between the chemtrails tank or a Venice bitch one I’m tryin to get that free gift ?

1 hour ago, strangeandwild said:

omg thank u so much! :thankyou:

which top do u think is the prettiest, the white one or the blue one?

No problem! And I really love the design of the white one so I guess I'd have to say that one haha but the blue one is such a nice shade, like a teal so its hard to choose

2 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

For the free gift does anyone know if you have to purchase old NFR, and violet merch to qualify for the free gift or if every purchase, regardless, qualifies for a free gift

^ Came to the thread to see if anyone knew :/

1 hour ago, VioletPrincess said:

^ Came to the thread to see if anyone knew :/

I ended up purchasing a Lana speaks pin, and Lana speaks chapstick. I’ve been wanting them for a while but finally decided to purchase because of the free gift. I hope the new merch still qualifies because the email was not very detailed. 

3 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

I ended up purchasing a Lana speaks pin, and Lana speaks chapstick. I’ve been wanting them for a while but finally decided to purchase because of the free gift. I hope the new merch still qualifies because the email was not very detailed. 

I ended up buying the pin as well, along with some air fresheners! Kinda kicking myself for buying the sun hat right before this promo but oh well - the email says "surprise gift with each purchase" so fingers crossed lol

8 minutes ago, strangeandwild said:

Do u think is gonna be another restock? :toofunny:

I honestly think there will be another restock of new merch soon and that is why they did the surprise gift for each purchase for Lana’s birthday. It looks like they really want to get rid of the old merch to make room for the new merch. 

45 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

I honestly think there will be another restock of new merch soon and that is why they did the surprise gift for each purchase for Lana’s birthday. It looks like they really want to get rid of the old merch to make room for the new merch. 

I think so too, especially if something is coming July 4th, whether it be the full album, a song or just an announcement haha 

Thats when I'd expect a new drop but honestly I hope its for the new album and not more Chemtrails stuff...imagine what they could do with "Wildflower Wildfire" designs :brows:

So I finally ordered from the village (ignoring the shipping price to europe:toofloppy:) because i wanted the mistery gift for lana's birthday, and they replied they couldn't give it to me for placing the ordering the 22, anyway.................

original.gif

I'm getting so frustrated with the village..like my order was "shipped" June 1st and still nothing and every time I email them they just say some shit about how they're checking with their fulfillment team or whatever

I know waiting months for the tracking to update is normal for her other merch stores, but I never had to wait more than a week for the tracking to update with my other village orders :toofunny:

I just really want my pins already