Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

29 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I'm getting so frustrated with the village..like my order was "shipped" June 1st and still nothing and every time I email them they just say some shit about how they're checking with their fulfillment team or whatever

I know waiting months for the tracking to update is normal for her other merch stores, but I never had to wait more than a week for the tracking to update with my other village orders :toofunny:

I just really want my pins already

same, i actually got my pins but the rest of my order has still not shipped :rip:

ive sent them a strongly worded e-mail yesterday, i dont believe for a second that their fulfilment team doesnt respond to them for weeks :toofunny: 

i mean, why not just tell us that some stuff is delayed? idgi

has anyone ever received clothing from the 2nd drop? like the lana speaks shirts? ive never seen anyone post a picture of those online, only the accessories

image.png

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

same, i actually got my pins but the rest of my order has still not shipped :rip:

ive sent them a strongly worded e-mail yesterday, i dont believe for a second that their fulfilment team doesnt respond to them for weeks :toofunny: 

has anyone ever received clothing from the 2nd drop? like the lana speaks shirts? ive never seen anyone post a picture of those online, only the accessories

Yeah I haven't recieved anything from the second drop at all...like even though they said they were gonna ship the rest of my order separate from the pins they didn't 

I haven't seen any pictures of clothing merch from the second drop so maybe everything is delayed :bebe:

12 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

I'm kind of obsessed with the Lana speaks design, like it literally speaks to me :umadney:

did anyone else who ordered @ LDR village get this postcard? 

51179952432_aa03bac5e0.jpg 

i know @Elle obvs got one (its her pic after all) in her promo package & @Distantly also got one

cuz i just got part of my order and i also have one? but the first order i received didnt have one of those cards

so like, whats the deal? are they rare? or did they just send them out randomly?

image.png

19 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i know @Elle obvs got one (its her pic after all) in her promo package & @Distantly also got one

cuz i just got part of my order and i also have one? but the first order i received didnt have one of those cards

so like, whats the deal? are they rare? or did they just send them out randomly?

did you get something extra, like any item you didn't order?

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

So are the beauty salon, sundries, surf shop and bookstore ever going to open or...:noparty:

I hope so...but maybe they're waiting until the new album comes out (whenever that will be now :toofunny:)

I kinda hope there's not another chemtrails merch drop unless its for the beauty salon though haha

Also my order with my pins finally started moving after like almost a month now of the shipping label being created :toofunny: but I'm excited to get it haha

What is LDR Village and why did I get an email for it recently? I've never heard of that before. How did they get my email? Is it something related to LanaBoards? :rip: 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

14 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

What is LDR Village and why did I get an email for it recently? I've never heard of that before. How did they get my email? Is it something related to LanaBoards? :rip: 

LDR Village is Lana's new interactive shop for merch 

faSE.gif

On 7/15/2021 at 12:30 AM, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I saw someone on reddit say the free gift that came with a purchase on Lana's birthday is just a lip balm :rip:

Can confirm this… I just got my order :facepalm: it sucks because I ordered the Just Wild and LMLYLAW chapsticks & I got an extra LMLYLAW one as the free gift… now why couldn’t they send me any of the other chapsticks that I didn’t order :toofunny:

they really aren't opening surf shop, sundries,bookshop or salon couldn't they open the bookshop because she literally has a book out. 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

On 7/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, stephdelrey said:

Can confirm this… I just got my order :facepalm: it sucks because I ordered the Just Wild and LMLYLAW chapsticks & I got an extra LMLYLAW one as the free gift… now why couldn’t they send me any of the other chapsticks that I didn’t order :toofunny:

omg :toofunny: yeah like they could've at least given the new chapsticks from the second drop too

Now I know they really were just doing this to clear out leftover product 

On 6/29/2021 at 12:17 PM, Dominikx4 said:

Looks like COTCC promo since a lot of people don't buy the album.

Mfhp.gif

the way they STILL havent dispatched my order that was allegedly shipped on May 20th. its been 2.5 months now since i placed my order, 10-15 working days my ass

the surf shop back in 2019 was already a disaster and this one is even worse, istg they should finally hire a proper company to do these pop up thingies instead of some chimpanzees from the local zoo

first they lied to me about "contacting the fulfillment team" although they knew they just dont have the products manufactured yet, then they provide 0 updates. 

this is sooo pathetic

image.png

3 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

@Dominikx4 I would demand my money back if I haven’t received my order after 1 month. This really sucks, I’m sorry.

i did, but knowing them theyll just reply w/ "thank u for ur patience as we will work on getting your order shipped asap xx" :toofunny:

image.png